Oscar night quickly approaches! Here are 10 questions we want answered on Hollywood's biggest night of honors.
1. What gratuitous way will Lena Dunham find to get completely nude?
2. Will Adele finally reveal her baby name to desperate fans?
6. Last year's red carpet star turned out to be a pint-size Jack Russell Terrier named Uggie. Will Ang Lee make that look like child's play by bringing Richard Parker, the untamable CGI tiger from "Life of Pi," as his guest?
- Youyoung Lee
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Courteney Cox and Her Fiancé Take Another Big Step (From Popsugar. 28 July 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Three character posters for Fury (From Flickeringmyth. 28 July 2014, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Three New Character Posters For David Ayer’s ‘Fury’ (From The Hollywood News. 28 July 2014, 6:02 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- What’s Left In 2014: Ten Highly Anticipated Movies (From SoundOnSight. 28 July 2014, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney To Star In Jodie Foster’s Money Monster (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 July 2014, 5:29 PM, PDT)
- "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 1" (From SneakPeek. 28 July 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- Maleficent hits $700 million at the worldwide box office (From Flickeringmyth. 28 July 2014, 2:02 AM, PDT)
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Talks about Self Empowerment (From iCelebz. 27 July 2014, 11:57 PM, PDT)
- Box Office Report: Scarlett Johansson Powers Lucy to #1 (From We Got This Covered. 27 July 2014, 12:11 PM, PDT)