Photos - Inside The New Survivor
"It is with much consideration and a heavy heart that we are announcing that after 10 years of a loving relationship, the decision was made to move on without each other," the couple said.
"We will carry with us the memories of a relationship grounded in love, laughter, support and friendship," the statement continued. "We have experienced some of life's greatest joys and toughest challenges together and our decision to be apart can never diminish that. We want to thank everyone for their support and we ask that our privacy be respected as we move forward."
Similar News Items"Survivor" (2000)
- Starz Renews ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ for Season 3 (From Variety - TV News. 2 September 2015, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- NBC Eyes Modern Brides of Dracula Drama from Greg Berlanti, Glee Vet (From TVLine.com. 1 September 2015, 7:14 PM, PDT)
- No Escape review: “Wall to wall, unstoppable action” (From The Hollywood News. 1 September 2015, 8:36 AM, PDT)
"The Amazing Race" (2001)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 9/2/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 September 2015, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- Meet the Teams of 'The Amazing Race' Season 27 (From BuddyTV. 2 September 2015, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Amazing Race 27: 'Kardashians,' Jets Cheerleaders, Paparazzi Among Cast (From TVLine.com. 2 September 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Waxing Episodic: The 15th anniversary of the premiere of 'Survivor: Borneo' (From Hitfix. 5 June 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Watch the Cast of 'Glee' Slay Their Final Live Performance! (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 March 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Why Survivor's all-time best season rankings are wrong (From Hitfix. 2 February 2015, 6:28 PM, PST)