Harrison Ford has committed to appear as Han Solo in the forthcoming series of Star Wars films to be produced by Disney, according to a "scoop" reported on Fox News Latino. Latino News columnist Umberto "El Mayimbe" Gonzalez told interview Victor Garcia: "Harrison Ford will reprise his role as Han Solo in the upcoming Star Wars movies. The deal is done. It's huge."
Gonzalez claimed he had "triple checked" his "legitimate sources", and could not say whether Ford's role would be a small cameo or something larger – or even whether he would appear in Star Wars Episode VII, the forthcoming film to be directed by Jj Abrams.
- Andrew Pulver
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Watch: Adrenalized Super Bowl Trailer For ‘Furious 7’ Races Online (From The Playlist. 1 February 2015, 4:19 PM, PST)
- Watch: Super Bowl Trailer For Brad Bird's 'Tomorrowland' Starring George Clooney & Britt Robertson (From The Playlist. 1 February 2015, 4:04 PM, PST)
- Star Wars #1 Darth Vader Comic Cover Art by Greg Horn (From GeekTyrant. 1 February 2015, 9:03 AM, PST)
- Tomorrowland Super Bowl Trailer: “Do You Want To Go?” (From Obsessed with Film. 1 February 2015, 4:06 PM, PST)
- Brandon Routh's Superman: Flyby Screen Test (From ComicBookMovie. 31 January 2015, 8:25 AM, PST)
- Trailer Battle: Ant-man v Fantastic Four v Avengers: Age Of Ultron (From ComicBookMovie. 31 January 2015, 7:36 AM, PST)
Harrison Ford (I)
- Donald Trump is not a fan of the all-female Ghostbusters reboot and a Harrison Ford-less Indiana Jones (From Flickeringmyth. 1 February 2015, 3:21 AM, PST)
- “All Aboard”: Top Ten Bus-Related Moments in the Movies (From SoundOnSight. 31 January 2015, 6:47 AM, PST)
- 'Star Wars 7' to Include Jabba the Hutt's Crime Family? (From MovieWeb. 30 January 2015, 5:06 PM, PST)