Halloween is eight months away, but you can never start planning too early. Let's see, you've been a zombie, a vampire and Gene Simmons in full Kiss face paint in the past. You need something new and we've got a costume idea for you that's completely original.
Written and directed by Matt Farnsworth, The Orphan Killer is an entertaining horror film that delivers plenty of tension, action and blood, blood, blood! It's been banned in Germany, and thanks to the hustle of Farnsworth, one of the hardest working guys in the business, you'll get a chance to pick up your own Marcus Miller mask, made by Trick or Treat Studios, at your favorite retail Halloween store this year.
Dig the prototype below, and join the quarter-million people who have already "liked" The Orphan Killer on Facebook and check out »
- Doctor Gash
Similar News ItemsGene Simmons (I)
- Joan Rivers vs. Miss Piggy Feud: Find Out What Went Wrong—Watch the Video! (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Arsenio Hall Show’ Gets Big Ratings Boost From Prince (From The Wrap. 6 March 2014, 12:46 PM, PST)
- What to Watch: Feb. 25-Mar. 10, 2014 (From HollywoodChicago.com. 5 March 2014, 7:21 PM, PST)
- Diy Monster Makers: More Critters, Slashers and Visitors from Freakland (From FEARnet. 5 December 2013, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Get Your New ‘Orphan Killer’ Mask from Trick or Treat Studios – While They Last (From Horror News. 15 February 2013, 2:06 PM, PST)
- New documentary explores “Independent Scares” (From Fangoria. 18 January 2013, 12:55 PM, PST)
Trick or Treat (1986)
- Rock and Roll Nightmare (1987) Review (From MoreHorror. 30 January 2014, 12:39 AM, PST)
- The 10 Best Movie Mashups of 2012 (From NextMovie. 7 December 2012, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Awfully Good: Trick or Treat (From JoBlo. 30 October 2012, 5:11 PM, PDT)