Tonight's 2013 NBA All-Star Game in Houston, Texas on TNT figures to be another offensive showdown between Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and LeBron James of the Miami Heat. Last year the dynamic duo traded baskets and scored 36 points-a-piece. This year one of them is expected to hoist the Mvp trophy from what could be a ridiculously high scoring affair.
Representing the Eastern Conference squad are starters Carmelo Anthony, LeBron James, Kevin Garnett, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh; otherwise known as the Miami Heat and a couple other guys. Coming off the bench will be Tyson Chandler, Luol Deng, Paul George, Jrue Holiday, Kyrie Irving, Brook Lopez and Joakim Noah.
The Western Conference All-Stars will be anchored by starters Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, frequent Mvp Kobe Bryant, and Chris Paul. You could call this team the almost all Los Angeles ballers considering four of the five starters »
Similar News ItemsLeBron James
- LeBron James & Teammates -- Go Crazy In Cleveland Bar ... When Indians Win Alcs! (Video) (From TMZ. 19 October 2016, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- Come on and slam! Space Jam returns to select theaters! (From JoBlo. 18 October 2016, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Space Jam Returns to Theaters This Fall for 20th Anniversary (From MovieWeb. 18 October 2016, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Kobe Bryant -- Mamba Mask Hits Auction Block ... Expected To Rake In Over $50k!! (Photo) (From TMZ. 10 October 2016, 12:44 PM, PDT)
- Doc Rivers -- Praises Kevin Garnett ... Of Course I'd Hire Him! (Video) (From TMZ. 3 October 2016, 8:21 AM, PDT)
- Queen Sugar Round Table: Is Davis Assumed Guilty Because He's Black? (From TVfanatic. 26 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Joakim Noah -- Skips Dinner with Cadets at West Point ... I'm Anti-War (Update) (From TMZ. 30 September 2016, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Garnett -- I'm Retiring ... Farewell (From TMZ. 23 September 2016, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Is Lala Anthony Pregnant? Television Host Addresses Those Baby Rumors (From E! Online. 13 September 2016, 12:22 PM, PDT)