Tonight's 2013 NBA All-Star Game in Houston, Texas on TNT figures to be another offensive showdown between Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and LeBron James of the Miami Heat. Last year the dynamic duo traded baskets and scored 36 points-a-piece. This year one of them is expected to hoist the Mvp trophy from what could be a ridiculously high scoring affair.
Representing the Eastern Conference squad are starters Carmelo Anthony, LeBron James, Kevin Garnett, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh; otherwise known as the Miami Heat and a couple other guys. Coming off the bench will be Tyson Chandler, Luol Deng, Paul George, Jrue Holiday, Kyrie Irving, Brook Lopez and Joakim Noah.
The Western Conference All-Stars will be anchored by starters Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, frequent Mvp Kobe Bryant, and Chris Paul. You could call this team the almost all Los Angeles ballers considering four of the five starters »
Similar News ItemsLeBron James
- LeBron James Praised By Street Fight Hero ... Let's Team Up! (Video) (From TMZ. 25 March 2017, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Good Samaritan Caught on Camera Breaking Up Fight Tearfully Honors Mom Who ‘Raised Me to Be Who I Am’ (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Broncos' C.J. Anderson Puts $18 Mil Contract to Use ... Private Jet to Hawaii (Photo) (From TMZ. 24 March 2017, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Cracked Kobe Joke at Shaq Statue Unveiling (Photos + Video) (From TMZ. 24 March 2017, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Shaq's Slam Dunk Lakers Statue ... Revealed! (Photo) (From TMZ. 22 March 2017, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Samuel Goldwyn Acquires Gangster Movie ‘The Persian Connection’ (From Variety - Film News. 21 March 2017, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- Carmelo Anthony Chillin With Sam Cassell ... L.A. Bound? (Video) (From TMZ. 20 March 2017, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Carmelo Anthony ... Guess How Much That Furry Outfit Cost? (Hint: Thousands) (From TMZ. 15 March 2017, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- NBA Star Carmelo Anthony Wore a Furry Hat and Coat — And the Internet Can’t Get Enough (From PEOPLE.com. 15 March 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)