After the pair got into a verbal tussle on the social networking site on Tuesday, thousands of Beliebers have bombarded Patrick's page with threats and insults.
The musician initially seemed to have fun with the attack from Justin's fans (re-Tweeting their oft-misspelled rants) but took the bizarre feud to a new level when he changed his Twitter name to Justin Bieber, and replaced his own photo with a picture of the "Beauty and the Beat" singer rocking hipster frames (similar to his own).
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber No Fan Of The Weeknd: ‘That S**t’s Wack!’ (From ET Canada. 21 January 2017, 1:41 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Says The Weeknd's Music Is 'Whack' Following Selena Gomez Romance Rumors (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 January 2017, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Not a Fan of Music by The Weeknd, Selena Gomez's New Beau (From E! Online. 21 January 2017, 12:44 PM, PST)
The Black Keys
- Ryan Lochte on Dancing With the Stars Exit: I Learned so Much on This Show (From E! Online. 1 November 2016, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- Harmony Korine Directs Stephen Curry in Dark, Neon-Hued Under Armour Ad (From Indiewire. 25 October 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Harmony Korine Directs Sultry Ad For Yves Saint Laurent Fragrance (From Indiewire Television. 20 September 2016, 8:03 AM, PDT)
Patrick J. Carney
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ Creator Reflects on the Value of the Stories We Tell, Especially With Season 4 in the Works (From Indiewire. 27 December 2016, 8:54 AM, PST)
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ Creator Reflects on the Value of the Stories We Tell, Especially With Season 4 in the Works (From Indiewire Television. 27 December 2016, 8:54 AM, PST)
- Lady Gaga Jokingly Slams The Black Keys’ Patrick Carney After ‘Perfect Illusion’ Diss (From ET Canada. 19 October 2016, 6:50 PM, PDT)