The peroxide blonde hair. The dark sunglasses. The sun kissed chest. The leather fingerless gloves of justice. These can all be signs of only one thing. It’s Dog the Bounty Hunter and he’s got some badass do-going to unleash upon the great state of Hawaii when he guest stars on Hawaii-Five-0.
Mr. Chapman’s A&E reality series has enjoyed eight seasons of bounty hunting now. CBS’s Hawaii-Five-0 has been in business for 3. Is this a marriage made in TV heaven? Will Dog click with his new co-stars? We’ll find out next month.
- Sasha Nova
Similar News ItemsTom Arnold (I)
- NCIS: New Orleans Season 3 Episode 2 Review: Suspicious Minds (From TVfanatic. 27 September 2016, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Tom Arnold Opens Up About Nephew's Tragic Suicide: 'People Who Are Suicidal Shouldn't Be Able to Buy a Gun' (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Tom Arnold Pens Passionate Essay Arguing For Gun Control After Nephew’s Suicide (From ET Canada. 18 August 2016, 7:36 PM, PDT)
Peter Weller (I)
- Corey Haim’s Movies, From ‘Firstborn’ to ‘License to Drive’ (Photos) (From The Wrap. 26 September 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai at8d (From Trailers from Hell. 2 August 2016, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Smith Seeks Wright, Tarantino For "Buckaroo" (From Dark Horizons. 1 August 2016, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- ‘Re-Animator: Evolution’ In Development, Will Be ‘A Remake of Sorts’ of the Original (From Indiewire. 20 September 2016, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- ‘Elle’ Trailer: Paul Verhoeven Teams With Isabelle Huppert to Push Your Buttons (From Slash Film. 19 September 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Has the Toronto Film Festival Gotten Too Big for Its Own (or Anybody’s) Good? (From Variety - Film News. 19 September 2016, 8:05 AM, PDT)