On Sunday, February 17th, FEARnet celebrates 40 years of The Exorcist with a marathon of all the franchise films starting at 2 pm Est, and to mark the occasion, we spoke with genre icon Linda Blair about her experiences making one of the most influential horror movies of all time.
During our exclusive interview, Blair discussed how The Exorcist continues to surprise her even after four decades of living with Regan MacNeil, her surreal experiences dealing with the press as a teenager, why William Friedkin's film is more than just a horror movie and much, much more.
Dread Central: I just rewatched The Exorcist for probably the 60th time last night, and I'm still amazed by the fact that every time I see it, it's almost a different experience for me as a viewer. When I was a kid, it was more about being scared for your character, and now, as an adult, »
Similar News ItemsStellan Skarsgård
- The behind the scenes battles of Pirates Of The Caribbean (From Den of Geek. 24 May 2017, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Attention, Abba Fans: They're Making a Sequel to the Mamma Mia Movie (From BuzzSugar. 22 May 2017, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- “Mamma Mia!” Sequel Announced (From Women and Hollywood. 22 May 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
Max von Sydow (I)
- How Mark Hamill wanted to change Han Solo’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens death (From Flickeringmyth. 25 May 2017, 6:25 AM, PDT)
- The Scariest Scenes in TV History — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 23 May 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- The Scariest Scenes in TV History — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire Television. 23 May 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- 10th Anniversary: Bug (From FilmExperience. 25 May 2017, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights to Debut The Shining Maze in September 2017 (From Horror News. 23 May 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Mezco Toyz Looks to Turn Heads with New Photos & Release Details for The Exorcist Living Dead Doll (From DailyDead. 17 May 2017, 7:49 AM, PDT)