Hugh Grant has become a father for the second time.
The actor, 52, took to Twitter today to announce the birth of his son, saying:
In answer to some journos. Am thrilled my daughter now has a brother.Adore them both to an uncool degree. They have a fab mum.
— Hugh Grant (@HackedOffHugh) February 16, 2013
Although Grant has never confirmed their relationship, the "Love Actually" star is reportedly dating Tinglan Hong, who's the mother of his newborn baby boy and his daughter Tabitha, born in Sept. 2011. Hong is 19 years his junior.
Grant was unsure whether or not he was fond of fatherhood after he welcomed his little girl, but in an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in April, the actor backtracked, admitting he adores being a dad.
“Everyone was right all these years, saying, ‘Hugh, why don’t you have some children? It changes your life,’" he told Ellen DeGeneres. “Now »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Prince Charles Passes, but Ben Kingsley, Joan Collins and More Recreate Ellen's Oscars Selfie—Did Anyone Drop a Boob?! (From E! Online. 12 March 2014, 6:38 PM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres shares Oscar selfie parodies: The Kevin Spacey face one is terrifying (From Pop2it. 11 March 2014, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- And The Podcast Goes To... The Oscars (From FilmExperience. 9 March 2014, 4:07 PM, PDT)
Hugh Grant (I)
- Le Week-End | Review (From ioncinema. 12 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Liam Neeson On Turning Down James Bond (From Dark Horizons. 10 March 2014, 9:36 PM, PDT)
- Liam Neeson Explains Why He Turned Down James Bond Role (From Worst Previews. 10 March 2014, 1:24 PM, PDT)
Love Actually (2003)
- 'Gravity' wins top prize at Society of Camera Operators Awards (From Gold Derby. 9 March 2014, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead "The Grove" Sneak Peeks & Promo; Plus Making Of "Alone" (From ComicBookMovie. 9 March 2014, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- Daryl & Beth Track In New Walking Dead "Alone" Sneak Peek (From ComicBookMovie. 6 March 2014, 11:00 PM, PST)