Former iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove is headed to NBC.
The 19-year-old actress, who recently finished her role on the long-running Nickelodeon series, has signed on to Christina Ricci’s comedy pilot Girlfriend in a Coma.
The comedy is about a woman (Ricci) who wakes after a nearly two-decade-long coma to discover she has a 17-year-old daughter (Cosgrove) from a pregnancy she was unaware of. The show is based on the novel by Douglas Coupland.
Cosgrove was on Nick’s top-rated iCarly for seven years. The Dick Wolf-produced sitcom is being piloted for series consideration for next season. »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsChristina Ricci (I)
- Maybe F. Scott Fitzgerald and Hollywood Just Don’t Mix (From The Wrap. 19 September 2017, 12:43 PM, PDT)
- Julie Delpy to Receive Honorary Tribute at 30th European Film Awards (From Variety - Film News. 15 September 2017, 6:35 AM, PDT)
- Amazon axes The Last Tycoon and Z: The Beginning of Everything (From Flickeringmyth. 10 September 2017, 1:21 PM, PDT)
Dick Wolf (I)
- FBI: CBS Orders New Crime Drama from Dick Wolf (Law & Order) (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 September 2017, 8:36 PM, PDT)
- Salvation Finale Recap: Nuclear Option (From TVLine.com. 20 September 2017, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Big Brother Finale Recap: Which Houseguest Won Season 19? (From TVLine.com. 20 September 2017, 6:54 PM, PDT)
- Stars Joined Students, Educators, Parents, And More For Eif Presents: Xq Super School Live (From Look to the Stars. 11 September 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Nikki Reed & Ian Somerhalder Make First Red Carpet Appearance Since Becoming Parents (From PEOPLE.com. 8 September 2017, 9:52 PM, PDT)
- Additional Stars To Join Eif Presents: Xq Super School Live (From Look to the Stars. 8 September 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)