Regardless of the actual state of Rob and Kristen’s relationship, HollywoodLife.com has Exclusively learned that the two will be forced to reunite sooner than later! Read on to find out why.
Since Robert Pattinson has been down under, filming The Rover in Australia, he and Kristen Stewart have been working through a trial separation. The two haven’t seen each other, made no attempt to give each other gifts on Valentine’s Day, and, as HollywoodLife.com previously reported, Kristen, 22, doesn’t even have any plans to go visit Rob, 26. While it seems like this relationship could be doomed, we’ve learned that the Twilight twosome will be made to reunite soon!
- Billy Nilles
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- First Look at Dane DeHaan as James Dean in Life (From GeekTyrant. 10 March 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Goes Incognito Before Getting Into Character (From Popsugar. 10 March 2014, 6:55 AM, PDT)
- 8 Greatest Vampire TV Shows (From Obsessed with Film. 8 March 2014, 3:41 AM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Uma Thurman In Talks For American Ultra (From We Got This Covered. 8 March 2014, 3:39 AM, PST)
- Casting Net: Charlize Theron to produce, possibly star in 'Everything Nice'; Plus, Uma Thurman, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 7 March 2014, 4:55 PM, PST)
- Uma Thurman Joins American Ultra; Martin Sheen Boards Warren Beatty’s Howard Hughes Movie; Renee Zelwegger in Talks for The Whole Truth (From Collider.com. 7 March 2014, 1:36 PM, PST)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Oscars vs. MTV Movie Awards: Is One Really More Prestigious than the Otherc (From Rope Of Silicon. 6 March 2014, 10:11 AM, PST)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Home Release of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (From ScifiMafia. 4 March 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Cate Blanchett: Movies with Female Leads ‘Earn Money’ (From Variety - Film News. 3 March 2014, 3:07 PM, PST)