When you’re dating someone who looks like White Collar‘s Neal Caffrey, it’s hard to keep the relationship casual — as Neal’s on-and-off girlfriend Sara discovers in the following exclusive video from Tuesday’s episode (USA Network, 10/9c).
Related | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on White Collar and More!
Sara’s got a new client who has created a perfume line inspired by Marie Antoinette’s signature scent. When the con man asks if Sara has a date to the launch party, she replies, “Would it matter if I did?” Based on his swoonworthy response, we’re guessing »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"White Collar" (2009)
- Frozen Defeated Catching Fire at the Box Office (From BuzzSugar. 9 December 2013, 12:07 PM, PST)
- Suits, Psych, White Collar: USA Sets 2014 Returns (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 December 2013, 11:58 AM, PST)
- USA announces premiere dates for 'Psych', 'White Collar,' 'Suits,' and more (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 December 2013, 7:39 AM, PST)
USA Network [us]
- USA sets 'Psych' Season 8 premiere, moves 'Suits' back to Thursdays (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 9 December 2013, 2:35 PM, PST)
- ‘Suits’ Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy ‘Sirens’ (From The Wrap. 9 December 2013, 10:15 AM, PST)
- USA Sets Premiere Dates for 'Suits,' 'Psych' and 'White Collar' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 December 2013, 7:08 AM, PST)
Russell Lee Fine
- Graceland, Ep. 1.12 “Pawn” closes the season with a solid but semi-dissatisfying finish (From SoundOnSight. 13 September 2013, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- Graceland, Ep. 1.07 “Goodbye High” (From SoundOnSight. 26 July 2013, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Graceland, Ep. 1.01: “Pilot” is entertaining to watch, if not particularly satisfying (From SoundOnSight. 7 June 2013, 11:43 PM, PDT)