Sara Rue is a new mom!
The Malibu Country star tweeted the happy news on Friday, announcing that she'd given birth to her first child a few days earlier.
Pics: Star Sightings
"Had the best Valentines day w/my husband & our new baby daughter Talulah," posted Rue. "She was born a few days ago & we couldn't be more in love w/her."
The star, 33, announced her pregnancy with husband Kevin Price last September. The couple tied the knot in May 2011. »
Similar News ItemsSara Rue
- Celebrity Name Game Announces Upcoming Celebrities (From AreYouScreening. 27 January 2015, 7:37 AM, PST)
- Casting Net: Robert DeNiro in negotiations to reteam with Jennifer Lawrence, David O. Russell for 'Joy' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 11 November 2014, 6:18 PM, PST)
- Sara Rue, Dean Geyer to Star in Indie Drama ‘Maternal Bonds’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 11 November 2014, 12:06 PM, PST)
"Malibu Country" (2012)
- Cristela: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 January 2015, 1:06 PM, PST)
- Ratings: Cristela Opens Strong (Grade ABC's New Friday Sitcom), Race Dips (From TVLine.com. 11 October 2014, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Take Me To The Pilots '14: ABC's 'Cristela' (From Hitfix. 22 August 2014, 10:35 PM, PDT)
Kevin Price (VIII)
- BAFTA Appoints Emma Baehr as Director of Awards (From Variety - Film News. 22 October 2014, 6:06 AM, PDT)
- BAFTA appoints director of awards (From ScreenDaily. 22 October 2014, 3:11 AM, PDT)
- BBC, BAFTA launch environmental 'albert+' certification (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 May 2014, 2:20 AM, PDT)