Sara Rue is a new mom!
The Malibu Country star tweeted the happy news on Friday, announcing that she'd given birth to her first child a few days earlier.
Pics: Star Sightings
"Had the best Valentines day w/my husband & our new baby daughter Talulah," posted Rue. "She was born a few days ago & we couldn't be more in love w/her."
The star, 33, announced her pregnancy with husband Kevin Price last September. The couple tied the knot in May 2011. »
Similar News ItemsSara Rue
- Sara Rue Shows Off Her Baby Girl (From E! Online. 19 July 2013, 8:52 PM, PDT)
- "Dorfman in Love" Takes the Easy Way Out (From JustPressPlay. 20 June 2013, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Jenny Craig Diet Led to 1,000 Gallstones, Customer Alleges (From PEOPLE.com. 6 June 2013, 4:00 PM, PDT)
"Malibu Country" (2012)
- Cancelled or Renewed? ABC TV Shows Status (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 March 2014, 7:18 PM, PDT)
- P!nk & Carey Hart -- Photog Sues Over Malibu Fight ... He Called Me a Pedophile C**t (From TMZ. 25 November 2013, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Ratings: ABC's Friday Comedies Return Down, Shark Tank Premiere Dips But Tops Night (From TVLine.com. 21 September 2013, 9:30 AM, PDT)
Kevin Price (VIII)
- BAFTA wins online video project funding (From ScreenDaily. 4 April 2014, 2:10 AM, PDT)
- BAFTA Inks Distribution Pact with Img Media for Awards Shows (From Variety - Film News. 20 January 2014, 3:38 AM, PST)
- Img signs three-year BAFTA deal (From ScreenDaily. 20 January 2014, 2:48 AM, PST)