Designer and former ‘Runway’ contestant Michael Costello talks us through the latest episode in his latest recap. Read on to find out what happens in the always anticipated unconventional challenge!
On this week’s episode it’s everyone’s favorite challenge: the “unconventional” challenge. Just guess where the designers will be sourcing materials? At a flower shop. Yup, that’s right — a flower shop! Designers seem a little worried especially Amanda: she didn’t even have flowers at her wedding! I guess Barbie isn’t as girly as we thought, but I have to admit I am curious to see what she can do. Along with the flowers, designers learn that there is something more to the challenge! Heidi Klum tells them they will also get materials from the hardware store, so it will be a 2 in 1 challenge with flowers and hardware.
Project Runway: Glade Candles Inspire 2-In- »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsHeidi Klum
- America's Got Talent: Season 12 Ratings (Wednesdays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 September 2017, 9:08 PM, PDT)
- Star Sightings: Sarah Hyland and Julianne Hough Live it Up at the Emmys, Ed Sheeran Visits Hooters & More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 September 2017, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- #HeidiHalloween Heidi Klum Teases Her Upcoming Halloween Costume: "I'm Going to Be Scary!" (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 11:15 AM, PDT)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- ‘Project Runway’ episode 6 recap: The models become the clients in ‘Models Off Duty’ (From Gold Derby. 21 September 2017, 8:33 PM, PDT)
- Project Runway Recap: Which Designer Shot Her Selfie in the Foot? (From TVLine.com. 21 September 2017, 7:32 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Adriana Lima and Lifetime Aim to Break Beauty Industry Boundaries With ‘American Beauty Star’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 September 2017, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- LeBron James Challenges World Leaders: 'Step Up, People Need Us' (From TMZ. 20 September 2017, 4:36 PM, PDT)
- LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Are Thirst-Trapping, and We Want to Squeeze in the Middle (From Popsugar. 15 September 2017, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Jemele Hill Controversy Magnifies Troubles at Espn (From Variety - TV News. 13 September 2017, 6:40 PM, PDT)