As anyone who’s ever conducted – or attempted to conduct – an interview with a celebrity can tell you, the world of celebrity PR is a very strange one, and sometimes, personalities just don’t mesh.
The result? Awkward interviews that drag on, or in the worst (or best) case scenario, devolve into passive-aggressive slanging matches that make for brilliant car crash TV; it’s horrific, yet we’re unable to look away.
Sometimes celebrities are just jet-lagged or tired, and a question touches them the wrong way, while sometimes, the celebs are just being douchebags. There’s been plenty of controversy this week over Bruce Willis’ less than inspiring interview on The One Show, which demonstrates his clearly buzzing enthusiasm for the latest entry in the Die Hard franchise, and that caused us to pore through the archives to uncover the 10 most cringe-worthy celebrity interviews.
If you can make it »
- Shaun Munro
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- Billy Bob Thornton: The Hollywood Flashback Interview (From The Hollywood Interview. 24 July 2015, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Demi Moore Bonds With Daughters in NYC After Pool Tragedy: Picture (From Us Weekly. 24 July 2015, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- Remembering the First and Only Arab World Movie Star Known Around the Globe (From Alt Film Guide. 23 July 2015, 9:10 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: Deep Thoughts, Shallow Characters in ‘Irrational Man’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 24 July 2015, 2:36 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Portraits: Woody Allen, Parker Posey on the Chicago Red Carpet for ‘Irrational Man’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 24 July 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Report: Benicio Del Toro in Running for Major Star Wars: Episode VIII Part (From TheHDRoom. 21 July 2015, 6:18 PM, PDT)
Die Hard (1988)
- The Actors Who Could Have Starred In Films, But Didn’t (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2015, 3:36 AM, PDT)
- Simon Zebo Stars In Try Hard (From TheMovieBit. 23 July 2015, 3:42 AM, PDT)
- 8 TV couples who should never have got together, from Moonlighting to Doctor Who (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 July 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)