As anyone who’s ever conducted – or attempted to conduct – an interview with a celebrity can tell you, the world of celebrity PR is a very strange one, and sometimes, personalities just don’t mesh.
The result? Awkward interviews that drag on, or in the worst (or best) case scenario, devolve into passive-aggressive slanging matches that make for brilliant car crash TV; it’s horrific, yet we’re unable to look away.
Sometimes celebrities are just jet-lagged or tired, and a question touches them the wrong way, while sometimes, the celebs are just being douchebags. There’s been plenty of controversy this week over Bruce Willis’ less than inspiring interview on The One Show, which demonstrates his clearly buzzing enthusiasm for the latest entry in the Die Hard franchise, and that caused us to pore through the archives to uncover the 10 most cringe-worthy celebrity interviews.
If you can make it »
- Shaun Munro
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- 10 big stars and their big movie mistakes (From Hitfix. 19 April 2014, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Britain's Got Talent, Hostages (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Foxx: 5 Awesome Performances And 5 That Sucked (From Obsessed with Film. 18 April 2014, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- 87th Academy Awards Dates and Early Predictions: Another Streep? (From Alt Film Guide. 18 April 2014, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- The 9 Scariest Moments of the New One Direction Video (From Hitfix. 18 April 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Marion Cotillard Wants to Be Saved in ‘The Immigrant’ Trailer (From Variety - Film News. 18 April 2014, 1:08 PM, PDT)
Die Hard (1988)
- Samuel L. Jackson Would Totally Do Another 'Die Hard' with Bruce Willis (From Movies.com. 15 April 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Could Die Hard 6 Reunite Bruce Willis With Samuel L. Jackson? (From Cinema Blend. 15 April 2014, 6:38 AM, PDT)
- Rumor: Fox Taking ‘Die Hard 6′ Pitches, Wants Samuel L. Jackson to Return (From Slash Film. 15 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)