Opening on Valentine’s Day here in the UK, Judd Apatow’s This Is 40 is the sort-of sequel to the blockbuster comedy success, Knocked Up. The original film featured a stellar and impressively diverse soundtrack, including the likes of Bright Eyes, The All-American Rejects, The Clash, and Britney Spears.
And with Apatow at the helm once more, it’s no surprise that the sort-of sequel brings with it another brilliant selection of music for the Ost.
Apatow has reteamed with music supervisor/editor Jonathan Karp for This Is 40, who worked on the original film (and many other of his projects), and the sixteen-song soundtrack is expectedly fantastic. A selection of classic, remastered tracks that sit alongside nicely with younger artists.
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- Britney Spears Reveals She Prefers Shopping Over Reading in Bizarre Snapchat Videos: Watch! (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 January 2017, 3:56 PM, PST)
- The Bachelor Brings The Backstreet Boys To Help Nick Viall (From TVovermind.com. 16 January 2017, 6:10 AM, PST)
- Michael Jackson Impersonator Lands King of Pop Role in Lifetime Biopic (From Rolling Stone. 14 January 2017, 6:16 AM, PST)
- Judd Apatow Isn’t Planning On Making New Episodes Of ‘Freaks And Geeks’ (From The Playlist. 18 January 2017, 9:17 AM, PST)
- Bring On the Bidding Wars: 14 Movies That Could Sell Big at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival (From Indiewire. 18 January 2017, 7:19 AM, PST)
- Lrm's 10 Most Anticipated Sundance Film Festival Premieres (From LRM Online. 17 January 2017, 10:15 AM, PST)
- Paul McCartney Sues Sony Over Beatles Songs Copyrights (From The Wrap. 18 January 2017, 2:36 PM, PST)
- Paul McCartney Sues Sony to Get Back Beatles Songs (From TMZ. 18 January 2017, 1:28 PM, PST)
- Beatles movie about Sgt Pepper album scores sales deal (From ScreenDaily. 18 January 2017, 2:04 AM, PST)