Although "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" may seem silly enough to be parodies at times, we always know that they mean to be serious. That is not the case with "Burning Love," a web series that turns the whole thing into a joke.
Now, you can watch the first two episodes of the newest joke, "Burning Love" Season 2, right here.
If you haven't seen Season 1 of this web series, you might want to do that -- episodes are airing on E!. It isn't, however, necessary to enjoy the second season. Season 2 focuses on Julie Grisselwhite (June Diane Raphael), a single girl who failed to win the heart of Mark Orlando (Ken Marino) in Season 1. This time, she's the one looking for a husband. And there are a whole bunch of eligible men trying to win her hand.
Who are these men? Just like on "The Bachelorette" the men come in every type. »
Similar News ItemsPaul Rudd (I)
- New Avengers: Infinity War Logo Unveiled (From MovieWeb. 18 February 2017, 1:10 PM, PST)
- How Doctor Strange Connects to Ant-Man (From MovieWeb. 15 February 2017, 10:38 AM, PST)
- Thanos' Big Plan Revealed In Avengers: Infinity War (From MovieWeb. 14 February 2017, 3:10 PM, PST)
"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Andi Dorfman’s Surprise Return to The Bachelor Is ‘Blowing’ Nick Viall’s Mind — What Does She Want? (From PEOPLE.com. 21 February 2017, 5:48 AM, PST)
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Go on Private Helicopter Ride With Her Sons: Watch! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 February 2017, 3:53 AM, PST)
- Watch The Bachelor Online: Season 21 Episode 8 (From TVfanatic. 21 February 2017, 2:49 AM, PST)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- Exclusive: Josh Murray Says Andi Dorfman and Nick Viall Are 'Perfect for Each Other' (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 February 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Why Did ABC Announce the New Bachelorette So Early? (From BuzzSugar. 20 February 2017, 10:00 PM, PST)
- ‘The Bachelor’ Recap: Nick Gets Down and Dirty on Hometown Dates (and Meets Corinne’s Nanny, Raquel) (From Variety - TV News. 20 February 2017, 8:18 PM, PST)