If you were waiting for a week when things slowed down or maybe the series stumbled a bit, you were let down here - because "Trust No One" was another extremely strong episode in a stunning Beauty and the Beast Season 1.
Week by week, the characters, mythology, romance and mystery continue to grow.
We knew Alex was going to be trouble, but at least she wasn't doing it on purpose. Well, not maliciously anyway. She definitely couldn't keep her mouth shut and, since Vincent and J.T. grew up with her, and she did make it through medical school, they couldn't really know she was dumber than a box of rocks.
I mean, seriously? I like to gossip, too. Catch me at the right moment and I might be selling state secrets on Twitter, but if I saw my guy turning into a beast in the woods and ripping someone »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Carissa Pavlica)
Similar News Items"Go On" (2012)
- True Detective Finale Brings in Record-Breaking Ratings (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- French Trailer Found Among the Living (From Dread Central. 9 March 2014, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- Massive Image Gallery Arrives for The Raid 2: Berandal (From Dread Central. 7 March 2014, 12:03 PM, PST)
Bring It On (2000)
- Eternal Screencaps from the Blogging Mind (From FilmExperience. 4 March 2014, 8:07 PM, PST)
- Intense TV Spot for Captain America: The Winter Soldier (From GeekTyrant. 4 March 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
- "You Like Me!" (this is not an Oscar post) (From FilmExperience. 2 March 2014, 2:19 PM, PST)
- Beauty And The Beast Review: “About Last Night” (Season 2, Episode 16) (From We Got This Covered. 10 March 2014, 8:13 PM, PDT)
- Beauty and the Beast Sneak Peek: Watch the Fallout From Vincent and Catherine's "Breakup Sex" Now! (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Beauty And The Beast Review: “Catch Me If You Can” (Season 2, Episode 15) (From We Got This Covered. 3 March 2014, 8:25 PM, PST)