On Thursday’s Vampire Diaries, the hunt for the cure took a deadly turn.
Related | Vampire Diaries‘ Joseph Morgan on Klaus’ Mystic Falls Exit
After much talk about the destruction his rising would bring, a mummified Silas awoke… and promptly snapped Jeremy’s neck! Guess it wasn’t his arms we should have been worried about a couple weeks ago, but his everything.
This being Vampire Diaries, we have to ask: Do you think Jer’s death will stick? Are you hoping he miraculously survives?
But first, let’s rewind: The major cure news to come out of the episode is that, »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- TV Fanatic Round Table: Best Season Finale (From TVfanatic. 24 May 2013, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- TV Ratings Report: Rooke Blue Returns Down, Save Me Crashes (From TVfanatic. 24 May 2013, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- TV ratings: 'Rookie Blue' premiere solid; 'Save Me' not so much (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 24 May 2013, 9:53 AM, PDT)
Joseph Morgan (I)
- 'The Originals' new premiere episode: What's coming for 'The Vampire Diaries' spinoff? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 24 May 2013, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- 'The Originals' star Phoebe Tonkin: 'I'm team Klaroline!' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 23 May 2013, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Charles Michael Davis and Phoebe Tonkin Tease Tone, Friction of The Originals (From TVfanatic. 21 May 2013, 8:44 AM, PDT)
Claire Holt (I)
- Daniella Pineda and Danielle Campbell Preview New Characters on The Originals (From TVfanatic. 23 May 2013, 7:08 AM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, Nikita, Psych, Revenge, Covert Affairs and More! (From TVLine.com. 21 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Originals’: Claire Holt Talks New Romance For Rebekah In New Orleans (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 12:13 PM, PDT)