Well that was a whole lotta something.
Zero Hour descended upon us this Thursday as ABC premiered its drama about a magazine publisher roped into a very old conspiracy involving Rosicrucians, Nazis, milky eyed babies and treasure maps.
ER‘s Anthony Edwards stars as Hank Galliston, a champion for truth and transparency as the owner of Modern Skeptic Magazine. His life is extremely mild-mannered until wife Laila (Jacinda Barrett) picks up at a flea market one of a dozen clocks assembled during WWII and gifted to a new generation of apostles — as in the apostles. My namesake Matthew, Mark, Luke… »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"ER" (1994)
- Maura Tierney on The Affair, Infidelity, and Why She’s Typecast Less on TV Than Film (From Vulture. 22 November 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
- A Review of Netflix’s Jessica Jones: Season One (From Cinelinx. 21 November 2015, 5:58 PM, PST)
- Chicago Med (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 November 2015, 10:02 AM, PST)
- Trailer For Mika Kaurismäki’s ‘The Girl King’ Shows the Reign of a Cultural Revolutionary (From The Film Stage. 24 November 2015, 1:23 PM, PST)
- 2016 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Matthew Ross’ Frank and Lola (From ioncinema. 24 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Poster for Frank & Lola starring Michael Shannon and Imogen Poots (From Flickeringmyth. 24 November 2015, 6:30 AM, PST)
Anthony Edwards (I)
- Watch: Zoe Lister-Jones is 'Consumed' by GMOs in Horrifying Trailer (From Indiewire. 19 November 2015, 10:59 AM, PST)
- Childhood Memories: ‘Revenge of the Nerds’ and Covert Influence (From SoundOnSight. 13 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Hey, Toronto! Win A Pair Of Tickets To See Cult Classic Miracle Mile On The Big Screen With Director Steve De Jarnatt In Person! (From Twitch. 11 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)