Director Michael Mann is known his love of extreme (and we do mean extreme) close-ups. And now he's found the perfect subject for those visual indulgences.
The "Public Enemies" director has decided that it's finally time to make another movie, and while it doesn't have a title yet, it does have an A-list leading man: the God of Thunder himself, Chris Hemsworth, according to Heat Vision.
The untitled yet mighty Mann/Hemsworth team-up is described as a thriller that revolves around cyber-terrorism, though other details are being kept under wraps, including anything on Hemsworth's role (though we assume that he'll be playing a guy who battles those responsible for the cyber-terrorism). Mann co-wrote the script with Morgan Davis Foehl.
Mann hasn't directed a feature film since 2009's "Public Enemies," and he's notorious for developing projects and then abandoning them when studio funding doesn't come through or he just loses interest. »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Et Obsessions: 'The Handmaid's Tale,' 'How to Be a Latin Lover' and 'Places' by Lea Michele (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 April 2017, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- New Release Dates: Jennifer Lawrence’s ‘Red Sparrow’ & Films By Steven Spielberg, Steve McQueen & More (From The Playlist. 23 April 2017, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Spielberg’s Pentagon Papers to Bring Back Patriotism and Whistleblowing Smack in the Middle of Awards Season (From AwardsDaily. 22 April 2017, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- Zachary Quinto on ‘Star Trek 4’: ”There’s No Guarantee” It Will Happen (From Slash Film. 23 April 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 confirmed, Captain Marvel finds directors, Phase Four plans teased, Joss Whedon talks Batgirl and more (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2017, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Zachary Quinto “hopeful” about Star Trek 4, but it’s not a guarantee (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Suicide Squad VFX breakdowns for Enchantress, Incubus and Diablo (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- First look at Hot Rod in Transformers: The Last Knight (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2017, 2:26 AM, PDT)
- Director James Gunn Allowed Himself More Freedom On Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 (From LRM Online. 21 April 2017, 1:11 PM, PDT)