It's Valentine's Day and love is in the air. Don't deny it; you feel it too. All of this frilly lovey-doveyness just makes you want to grab a box of chocolates and a glass of wine and hang out with a good rom-com DVD (you didn't think we were going to say a person, did you?). The mythical pull of the rom-com is amazing, enthralling. They always solve their problems and end up happy in the end!
But wait. Take a closer look at the plot the next time you're watching your beloved chick flick — there are usually at least nine "endearing misunderstandings" and "charming half-truths" involved in a typical boy-meets-girl-eventually-they-make-out movie. Schemes! Plots! But it always turns out ok!
Would that happen in real life?
Here at NextMovie, we walk the streets with a can of Mace in one hand and sharpened nails on the other (and type one-handed »
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsRyan Reynolds (I)
- Arrow Star Colton Haynes Teases Season 2's Superhero Team (From ComicBookMovie. 21 May 2013, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- New International Trailer for Turbo (From GeekTyrant. 21 May 2013, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Super Awesome TV Spot for R.I.P.D (From ScifiMafia. 21 May 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Seth MacFarlane’s Out: Name 10 People Who Should Host the Oscars (From The Backlot. 20 May 2013, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Latest poster for 'The Heat' featuring Sandra Bullock, Melissa McCarthy is sizzling good (From Upcoming-Movies.com. 19 May 2013, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- The Heat Reveals 2 New Posters (From Filmofilia. 18 May 2013, 3:03 AM, PDT)
Drew Barrymore (I)
- Drew Barrymore Selling Montecito Home for $7.5 Million (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- Mascara Madness – Thicken, Lengthen & Separate Lashes For Super Drama (From HollywoodLife. 17 May 2013, 5:52 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Writer/Director Sean Cain Talks Jurassic Block (From Dread Central. 17 May 2013, 1:26 PM, PDT)