It's Valentine's Day and love is in the air. Don't deny it; you feel it too. All of this frilly lovey-doveyness just makes you want to grab a box of chocolates and a glass of wine and hang out with a good rom-com DVD (you didn't think we were going to say a person, did you?). The mythical pull of the rom-com is amazing, enthralling. They always solve their problems and end up happy in the end!
But wait. Take a closer look at the plot the next time you're watching your beloved chick flick — there are usually at least nine "endearing misunderstandings" and "charming half-truths" involved in a typical boy-meets-girl-eventually-they-make-out movie. Schemes! Plots! But it always turns out ok!
Would that happen in real life?
Here at NextMovie, we walk the streets with a can of Mace in one hand and sharpened nails on the other (and type one-handed »
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- ‘Queen of Kentucky’ Movie in the Works With David Permut (From Variety - Film News. 29 July 2014, 11:38 AM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock Celebrates 50th Birthday with Famous Friends in Wyoming (From TooFab. 28 July 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock Celebrates 50th Birthday at Cowboy Bar (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 July 2014, 9:04 AM, PDT)
Ryan Reynolds (I)
- "Deadpool" Leaked Movie Footage (From SneakPeek. 29 July 2014, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Update: 'Deadpool' Test Footage Officially Released (From Rope Of Silicon. 29 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Update: Cool test footage for Tim Miller's Deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds (From JoBlo. 29 July 2014, 1:22 PM, PDT)
Drew Barrymore (I)
- 'Atari: Game Over' Trailer Goes Searching for Buried 'E.T.' Video Game (From MovieWeb. 29 July 2014, 3:56 PM, PDT)
- Cameron and Benji Take Their Romantic Vacation to France (From Popsugar. 25 July 2014, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Cameron and Drew Show Us What True Friendship Looks Like (From Popsugar. 25 July 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)