Rob, we know you’re having a trial separation from Kristen while you’re in Australia shooting ‘The Rover’, but don’t forget all that you and Kristen have shared for all these years and send her some love today.
Even if you’re still hurting after Kristen’s cheating mistake with Rupert Sanders, you shouldn’t be insensitive to Kristen.
Kristen Stewart Doesn’t Deserve To Be Ignored On Valentine’s Day
You know how much she regrets her terrible mistake. You know how much she’s begged for your forgiveness. She’s tried for months to prove that she loves you more than ever and that she would never cheat again.
She really believes you are her “soulmate, »
- Bonnie Fuller
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Toronto Film Review: ‘A Worthy Companion’ (From Variety - Film News. 13 September 2017, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Is Kristen Stewart Getting Engaged? — Report Claims She’s Ready To Marry Stella Maxwell (From HollywoodLife. 13 September 2017, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- The Saturday Night Live Sketches You Need to See Before the Emmys (From PEOPLE.com. 13 September 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Akira Targets Thor: Ragnarok Director Taika Waititi (From MovieWeb. 19 September 2017, 7:31 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Talks “F**king Dark” Project With Antonio Campos (From The Playlist. 19 September 2017, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- 8 Times Stars Shamelessly Spilled Other Celebs' Secrets (From PEOPLE.com. 14 September 2017, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Lionsgate seemingly keen to revive Twilight and The Hunger Games (From HeyUGuys. 9 August 2017, 4:02 AM, PDT)
- A Baby Cow Who Looks Like Gene Simmons, Plus More Celebs Who Have Animal Doppelgangers, According to the Internet (From PEOPLE.com. 3 August 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Billie Lourd Opens Up About Life Without Carrie Fisher, Being Raised Amid Drug Addiction and Mental Illness (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 August 2017, 8:52 AM, PDT)