Based on "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex," the free to play shooter will be hitting PCs in the first half of next year.
It's not a bad time to be a "GiTS" fan: a new series of 50-minute features are hitting theaters in Japan (we're still waiting on word of a domestic release) and there's a new game on the way based on the paranoid cyber thriller. "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" will be based on the two seasons of the animated series and Oav spawned by the manga and feature film.
This would be the second Fps from Nexeon who typically publish social and online games behind "Shadow Company: The Mercenary War."
From the official announcement:
Nexon Co., Ltd. (3659:to) (“Nexon”), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced that Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, the first PC online »
- Charles Webb
Similar News ItemsGhost in the Shell (1995)
- DreamWorks’ New CEO Michael Wright on Moving from TV to Film (From Variety - Film News. 11 September 2014, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Competition: Win ‘Psycho-Pass Complete Season 1 Collection’ on Blu-ray (From Blogomatic3000. 10 September 2014, 1:50 AM, PDT)
- The Puppet Master Brings Ghost In The Shell to the Tivoli Midnights This Weekend (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 7 September 2014, 6:26 PM, PDT)
"Donkey Kong Country" (1997)
- Video Game Review – Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty (From Flickeringmyth. 3 September 2014, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- Sequel Spotlight: ‘Metroid Prime’ reinvents the wheel to glorious effect (From SoundOnSight. 7 August 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- 20 Greatest Nintendo Games Ever (From Obsessed with Film. 31 July 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
Shadow Company (2006)
- Us players circle Snowden rights (From ScreenDaily. 25 September 2013, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- Half Life 3 appears on Gamescom Press Product List (From Shadowlocked. 14 August 2012, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Shane Black Speaks More On Iron Man 3 & Lethal Weapon 5 Details (From LatinoReview. 1 April 2011, 10:05 AM, PDT)