Based on "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex," the free to play shooter will be hitting PCs in the first half of next year.
It's not a bad time to be a "GiTS" fan: a new series of 50-minute features are hitting theaters in Japan (we're still waiting on word of a domestic release) and there's a new game on the way based on the paranoid cyber thriller. "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" will be based on the two seasons of the animated series and Oav spawned by the manga and feature film.
This would be the second Fps from Nexeon who typically publish social and online games behind "Shadow Company: The Mercenary War."
From the official announcement:
Nexon Co., Ltd. (3659:to) (“Nexon”), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced that Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, the first PC online »
- Charles Webb
Similar News ItemsGhost in the Shell (1995)
- Death Note Review: A Film Worth Noting (From LRM Online. 21 August 2017, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- ‘Ghost in the Shell’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 21 August 2017, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- ‘Death Note’: Adam Wingard Defends Anime Adaptation Against Whitewashing Claims: ‘It Is a Whole New Thing’ (From Indiewire. 19 August 2017, 12:52 PM, PDT)
"Donkey Kong Country" (1997)
- Super Nintendo Mini: Japanese version has different games line-up (From Den of Geek. 27 June 2017, 1:04 AM, PDT)
- Mini Super Nintendo Classic Console Is Coming This Fall (From MovieWeb. 26 June 2017, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Mini-snes Officially Launches in September and Includes a Star Fox Surprise (From Cinelinx. 26 June 2017, 9:07 AM, PDT)
Shadow Company (2006)
- Sean Bean starring in new thriller, Drone (From Den of Geek. 16 May 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Us players circle Snowden rights (From ScreenDaily. 25 September 2013, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- Half Life 3 appears on Gamescom Press Product List (From Shadowlocked. 14 August 2012, 6:05 AM, PDT)