Based on "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex," the free to play shooter will be hitting PCs in the first half of next year.
It's not a bad time to be a "GiTS" fan: a new series of 50-minute features are hitting theaters in Japan (we're still waiting on word of a domestic release) and there's a new game on the way based on the paranoid cyber thriller. "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" will be based on the two seasons of the animated series and Oav spawned by the manga and feature film.
This would be the second Fps from Nexeon who typically publish social and online games behind "Shadow Company: The Mercenary War."
From the official announcement:
Nexon Co., Ltd. (3659:to) (“Nexon”), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced that Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, the first PC online »
- Charles Webb
Similar News ItemsGhost in the Shell (1995)
- Ghost In The Shell: original anime movie returning to cinemas (From Den of Geek. 20 October 2016, 6:41 AM, PDT)
- ‘Birth of the Dragon’ Filmmakers Defend Movie Against Complaints It Whitewashes Bruce Lee’s Story (From Indiewire. 17 October 2016, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Birth of the Dragon: makers of film about Bruce Lee respond to 'yellowface' row (From The Guardian - Film News. 17 October 2016, 9:37 AM, PDT)
"Donkey Kong Country" (1997)
- Song Of The Deep Review (From We Got This Covered. 20 July 2016, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Sea Of Thieves Hands-On Preview [E3 2016] (From We Got This Covered. 17 June 2016, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- TurnOn Review (From We Got This Covered. 31 May 2016, 9:45 PM, PDT)
Shadow Company (2006)
- Sean Bean starring in new thriller, Drone (From Den of Geek. 16 May 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Us players circle Snowden rights (From ScreenDaily. 25 September 2013, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- Half Life 3 appears on Gamescom Press Product List (From Shadowlocked. 14 August 2012, 6:05 AM, PDT)