Based on "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex," the free to play shooter will be hitting PCs in the first half of next year.
It's not a bad time to be a "GiTS" fan: a new series of 50-minute features are hitting theaters in Japan (we're still waiting on word of a domestic release) and there's a new game on the way based on the paranoid cyber thriller. "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" will be based on the two seasons of the animated series and Oav spawned by the manga and feature film.
This would be the second Fps from Nexeon who typically publish social and online games behind "Shadow Company: The Mercenary War."
From the official announcement:
Nexon Co., Ltd. (3659:to) (“Nexon”), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced that Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, the first PC online »
- Charles Webb
Similar News ItemsGhost in the Shell (1995)
- Have We Finally Reached (and Found) Our New Stars for a New Erac (From Rope Of Silicon. 6 May 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Ghost in the Shell with Scarlett Johansson is bumped forward (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 April 2015, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Disney Moves ‘Ghost In The Shell’ Up Two Weeks (From Deadline. 29 April 2015, 6:02 PM, PDT)
"Donkey Kong Country" (1997)
- Weekly News Roundup: Valve frees mods, Batgirl joins the fight, and more (From SoundOnSight. 4 May 2015, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Yooka-Laylee Is Now The Fastest Video Game Project To Reach $1 Million On Kickstarter (From We Got This Covered. 4 May 2015, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Top 5: Reasons to attend Play Blackpool 2015 (From Blogomatic3000. 30 April 2015, 10:03 AM, PDT)
Shadow Company (2006)
- Us players circle Snowden rights (From ScreenDaily. 25 September 2013, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- Half Life 3 appears on Gamescom Press Product List (From Shadowlocked. 14 August 2012, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Shane Black Speaks More On Iron Man 3 & Lethal Weapon 5 Details (From LatinoReview. 1 April 2011, 10:05 AM, PDT)