They say nice guys finish last, but what about the funny ones? Comedy superstar Will Ferrell proves that laughs will get you everywhere in this supercut that details all the times Ferrell got to lock lips with pretty ladies. And there are a lot of them: Zooey Deschanel, Jenna Fischer, Christina Applegate, and the list goes on...
Okay, sure, so there's a dog, too. And, okay, an old woman. And, fine, there's a basketball, too, but that doesn't erase the fact that the dude planted his lips of Genesis Rodriguez. And, yes, the list also includes an epic makeout with Sacha Baron Cohen, but, really, isn't one Borat worth five Leslie Bibbs? That's how that math works, right?
Conclusion? Keep the jokes coming, fellas. It could do a body good. »
- Eliot Glazer
Similar News ItemsWill Ferrell
- Seahawks vs. Patriots: Which Side are the Celebrities On This Super Bowl? (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 January 2015, 2:52 PM, PST)
- TVLine Items: Full House Reunion Video, DirecTV Premiere Dates & More (From TVLine.com. 26 January 2015, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart to lip sync on post-Super Bowl 'Tonight Show' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 26 January 2015, 9:42 AM, PST)
Sacha Baron Cohen
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' Gets New July 2015 Release Date (From MovieWeb. 26 January 2015, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Matthew Vaughn interview: Kingsman, X-Men, Stardust 2, 007 (From Den of Geek. 25 January 2015, 11:47 PM, PST)
- Nicolas Cage joins Borat director's Osama Bin Laden comedy (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 January 2015, 6:47 AM, PST)
- Max Greenfield Reveals How the New Girl Cast Found Out About Zooey Deschanel's Pregnancy, Says She'll Make a "Fantastic" Mom (From Us Weekly. 25 January 2015, 4:15 AM, PST)
- New Girl First Look: Schmidt, Jess and Nick Schmooze a Shark With a 'Swuit' (From TVLine.com. 22 January 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Zooey Deschanel Engaged to Producer Jacob Pechenik (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 January 2015, 5:18 PM, PST)