They say nice guys finish last, but what about the funny ones? Comedy superstar Will Ferrell proves that laughs will get you everywhere in this supercut that details all the times Ferrell got to lock lips with pretty ladies. And there are a lot of them: Zooey Deschanel, Jenna Fischer, Christina Applegate, and the list goes on...
Okay, sure, so there's a dog, too. And, okay, an old woman. And, fine, there's a basketball, too, but that doesn't erase the fact that the dude planted his lips of Genesis Rodriguez. And, yes, the list also includes an epic makeout with Sacha Baron Cohen, but, really, isn't one Borat worth five Leslie Bibbs? That's how that math works, right?
Conclusion? Keep the jokes coming, fellas. It could do a body good. »
- Eliot Glazer
Similar News ItemsWill Ferrell (I)
- It’s Will Ferrell vs Mark Wahlberg In New Daddy’S Home Poster (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 9 October 2015, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Silverman is Latest Comedic Actor to Branch into Drama with ‘I Smile Back’ (From Scott Feinberg. 8 October 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- BFI London Film Festival 2015: ‘SNL’ doc ‘Live from New York!’ lacks bite (From SoundOnSight. 7 October 2015, 5:53 PM, PDT)
Sacha Baron Cohen
- Watch Tom Hiddleston's delightfully bizarre Ali G impression (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 October 2015, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Sacha Baron Cohen Launching TV Shingle With Channel 4 Backing (From Deadline TV. 7 October 2015, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- Alexander Payne gets go ahead to shrink Matt Damon in Downsizing (From Den of Geek. 6 October 2015, 3:28 AM, PDT)
- Richie Lanz: The Man & The Music featurette for Rock the Kasbah (From Flickeringmyth. 2 October 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Get to Know Bill Murray’s Rock the Kasbah Character With This New Teaser-Slash-Faux Doc (From Vulture. 2 October 2015, 12:52 AM, PDT)
- Celebrate The Start Of Rock The Kasbah’s Rocktober With Bill Murray In New “The Man and the Music” (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 1 October 2015, 8:36 PM, PDT)