Hey, have you ever noticed that there are a ton of people killed in every Quentin Tarantino movie? You have? Us, too. It would be interesting if someone took the time to sit through every one of his films and not only count the number of dead people, but tell us how they all died. If a cool graphic was made about it, all the better.
Vanity Fair, you shouldn't have! You really probably shouldn't have, you usually have more pretentious things to do. Nonetheless, the above graphic features a comprehensive breakdown of all the murders in every Tarantino film, from scalpings to samurai sword attacks (34 members of the Crazy 88 lived to tell tales about the Bride?) to the five point exploding heart technique (poor Bill). And burning Nazis! All 340 burning Nazis.
The above graphic is best enjoyed with a Red Apple cigarette and perhaps a Neil Diamond cover or two. »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Review: Bound To Vengeance (From Icons of Fright. 29 June 2015, 4:09 PM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino taking The Hateful Eight to Comic-Con (From Flickeringmyth. 29 June 2015, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- Comic Con 2015 Saturday Schedule (From MovieWeb. 27 June 2015, 12:18 PM, PDT)
Neil Diamond (I)
- Danny Collins – The Blu Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 June 2015, 8:48 PM, PDT)
- Here Are 15 Actors That Were Almost Cast as Superman (From Moviefone. 12 June 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Oscar-Nominated Film Series: Poorly Cast Hoffman as Polemical Stand-Up Comic and Free Speech Advocate in Timorous Biopic (From Alt Film Guide. 4 June 2015, 6:10 PM, PDT)