Can "favorite" Survivor players from the past help bring back big ratings to this venerable reality series? Could CBS cut the Jeff Probst series back to air just one cycle per season? We'll have to wait and see.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the Spring 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Survivor will be renewed for another cycle. Survivor airs on Wednesday nights on CBS. There are usually 15 or 16 episodes per season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 2.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 9.47 million total viewers.
Episode 26-15: Sunday, 05/12/13
2.2 in the demo (-19% change) with 8.13 million (-20% change).
Season averages: 2.56 in the demo with 9.47 million. »
Similar News Items"Survivor" (2000)
- 'Survivor' contest frontrunner on why he's jumping on the Jeremy Collins bandwagon' (From Gold Derby. 20 October 2014, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- 'Survivor' predictions: Why we think Baylor Wilson can (and should) win the $1 million (From Gold Derby. 20 October 2014, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Matthew Morrison Gets Married, Zac Efron Turns 27 & More Weekend News (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2014)
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur: Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 October 2014, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Survivor's Drew Regrets His "Delusional" Decision to Throw the Challenge (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 16 October 2014, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Drew Escalates His Bad Gameplay (From PEOPLE.com. 16 October 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)