Can "favorite" Survivor players from the past help bring back big ratings to this venerable reality series? Could CBS cut the Jeff Probst series back to air just one cycle per season? We'll have to wait and see.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the Spring 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Survivor will be renewed for another cycle. Survivor airs on Wednesday nights on CBS. There are usually 15 or 16 episodes per season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 2.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 9.47 million total viewers.
Episode 26-15: Sunday, 05/12/13
2.2 in the demo (-19% change) with 8.13 million (-20% change).
Season averages: 2.56 in the demo with 9.47 million. »
Similar News Items"Survivor" (2000)
- MGM is launching the United Artists Media Group (again) (From EW.com - Inside TV. 22 September 2014, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- MGM, Mark Burnett form UA Media Group (From ScreenDaily. 22 September 2014, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- MGM Takes Majority Stake in Mark Burnett and Roma Downey Media Company (From The Wrap. 22 September 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst names his favorites for this season (From EW.com - Inside TV. 22 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Jeff Probst shows off the 'Survivor' challenge you may never see (From EW.com - Inside TV. 19 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Against casting crazy people on reality TV shows (From Hitfix. 17 September 2014, 9:11 AM, PDT)