Hugh Jackman never seemed to be bothered by rumors claiming he's secretly gay, but the "Les Miserables" star says the constant chatter has finally gotten under his wife's skin.
"Just recently, it bugs her," Hugh, 44, told The Hollywood Reporter of his wife's (Deborra-Lee Furness, 57) frustration with online buzz questioning the validity of the couple's 17-year marriage and her husband's sexuality. "She goes, 'It's big. It's everywhere!'"
Hugh met his now-wife - also an accomplished actress -- on the set of Australia's "Corelli" (a TV drama set in a prison) in 1994, and the actor said he ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- The Week in Spandex – Spider-Man spinoffs in the McU, Fantastic Four reboot, Wonder Woman 2 confirmed, Watchmen TV show announced (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 6:57 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Benj Pasek and Justin Paul Give Their Generation a Voice on Stage and TV (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- American Gods Actor Pablo Schreiber Lobbies To Play Wolverine; Starz’s Second Season To Be “More Exciting” (From We Got This Covered. 23 June 2017, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- Six Australian films set for world premieres at Miff (From IF.com.au. 21 June 2017, 11:06 PM, PDT)
- The 1 Thing Hugh Jackman and His Wife Do on Sundays to Strengthen Their Marriage (From Popsugar. 6 June 2017, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness' Secret to Their 21-Year Marriage? Meditation! (From PEOPLE.com. 6 June 2017, 1:59 PM, PDT)