Hugh Jackman never seemed to be bothered by rumors claiming he's secretly gay, but the "Les Miserables" star says the constant chatter has finally gotten under his wife's skin.
"Just recently, it bugs her," Hugh, 44, told The Hollywood Reporter of his wife's (Deborra-Lee Furness, 57) frustration with online buzz questioning the validity of the couple's 17-year marriage and her husband's sexuality. "She goes, 'It's big. It's everywhere!'"
Hugh met his now-wife - also an accomplished actress -- on the set of Australia's "Corelli" (a TV drama set in a prison) in 1994, and the actor said he ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Ryan Reynolds thanks fans as Deadpool wraps (From Flickeringmyth. 29 May 2015, 5:47 AM, PDT)
- ‘Pan’s’ Joe Wright in Talks to Direct Anne Hathaway in ‘The Lifeboat’ for Working Title, Focus (From Variety - Film News. 28 May 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper, Bryan Cranston and Taylor Schilling Among Tony Awards Presenters (From The Wrap. 28 May 2015, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Wolverine Jackman and Wife and Iron Man Downey Jr and Wife Plus Oscar Winner Kidman and Husband Singer Urban on Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 11 May 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman explores the global impact of fair-trade coffee in Dukale's Dream trailer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 May 2015, 4:21 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Veterans Wallach and Coppola - Godfather 3 in Common - Are Special Oscar Honorees (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 12:28 PM, PDT)