Hugh Jackman never seemed to be bothered by rumors claiming he's secretly gay, but the "Les Miserables" star says the constant chatter has finally gotten under his wife's skin.
"Just recently, it bugs her," Hugh, 44, told The Hollywood Reporter of his wife's (Deborra-Lee Furness, 57) frustration with online buzz questioning the validity of the couple's 17-year marriage and her husband's sexuality. "She goes, 'It's big. It's everywhere!'"
Hugh met his now-wife - also an accomplished actress -- on the set of Australia's "Corelli" (a TV drama set in a prison) in 1994, and the actor said he ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- James Mangold rules out Logan post-credits scene (From Flickeringmyth. 23 February 2017, 1:03 AM, PST)
- Hugh Jackman: There will be no Wolverine & Deadpool team-up (From The Hollywood News. 23 February 2017, 12:17 AM, PST)
- The Geek Beat: Forget the R Rating, These Superheroes Deserve G-Rated Movies (From Movies.com. 22 February 2017, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Applications open for 2017 Heath Ledger Scholarship (From IF.com.au. 21 February 2017, 3:53 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Hugh Jackman Reveals How His Wife Took to His Grizzled 'Logan' Look (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 February 2017, 4:51 PM, PST)
- Hugh Jackman Treated for Skin Cancer Again (From Variety - Film News. 13 February 2017, 3:57 PM, PST)