Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are about to embark on a new journey together -- owning a wine label. The Hollywood couple has partnered with the winemaking Perrin family and plans to release the first wine under their label, a rose called Miraval, in March.
The wine is made with organic grapes from the couple's 1,000-acre estate, Chateau Miraval, in Correns, France, which they purchased in 2011 after leasing the property for several years.
Miraval had previously been produced under the name "Pink Floyd," after the famous rock band. Pink Floyd recorded its famous album "The Wall" at the chateau's recording studio, Studio Miraval.
But the vintage won't be made in precisely the same way. Miraval will be aged in stainless steel tanks, which help impart a floral, white lily aroma and brighter flavor notes of strawberry and raspberry. The bottle's label will bear the names, "Jolie-Pitt and Perrin.”
The Perrins »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Prince Charles Passes, but Ben Kingsley, Joan Collins and More Recreate Ellen's Oscars Selfie—Did Anyone Drop a Boob?! (From E! Online. 12 March 2014, 6:38 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Was Almost in 'Under the Skin' and 9 Kellerhouse Posters (From Rope Of Silicon. 12 March 2014, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- How 'Under the Skin' almost starred Brad Pitt (From Hitfix. 12 March 2014, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Matt Roloff -- 'Little' Dating Site Wants to Hook Him Up (From TMZ. 13 March 2014, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series - Season 1, Episode 1 Review (From Flickeringmyth. 13 March 2014, 12:19 AM, PDT)
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.’ ‘Pan’ (From The Wrap. 12 March 2014, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Juno Temple Joins HBO’s 1970s Rock ‘n’ Roll Drama Project (From Variety - TV News. 12 March 2014, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- Maleficent Appears (From kidspickflicks. 12 March 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- New images from Disney's Maleficent (From Flickeringmyth. 12 March 2014, 3:58 PM, PDT)