Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are about to embark on a new journey together -- owning a wine label. The Hollywood couple has partnered with the winemaking Perrin family and plans to release the first wine under their label, a rose called Miraval, in March.
The wine is made with organic grapes from the couple's 1,000-acre estate, Chateau Miraval, in Correns, France, which they purchased in 2011 after leasing the property for several years.
Miraval had previously been produced under the name "Pink Floyd," after the famous rock band. Pink Floyd recorded its famous album "The Wall" at the chateau's recording studio, Studio Miraval.
But the vintage won't be made in precisely the same way. Miraval will be aged in stainless steel tanks, which help impart a floral, white lily aroma and brighter flavor notes of strawberry and raspberry. The bottle's label will bear the names, "Jolie-Pitt and Perrin.”
The Perrins »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Fury London Film Festival Closing Night Gala Screening Pics (From Monsters and Critics. 22 October 2014, 6:12 PM, PDT)
- Fury Review (From TheMovieBit. 22 October 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ouija’ Board Predicts Box Office: Teen Thriller to Beat Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves, Bill Murray (From The Wrap. 22 October 2014, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- This Will Make You Say, "Brad Pitt, Did We Just Become Best Friends?" (From Popsugar. 22 October 2014, 11:20 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘The Silent Storm’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 October 2014, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- Witchcraft Wednesdays: Tracing the Evolution of Witchcraft in Film (From SoundOnSight. 22 October 2014, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- How Sebastian Junger Went Hobo for HBO Doc 'Last Patrol' (Trailer) (From Thompson on Hollywood. 22 October 2014, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Spotlight on the Stars: Shailene Woodley (From Hollywoodnews.com. 22 October 2014, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Hyland Is "Doing Great" After Boyfriend Drama (From Popsugar. 22 October 2014, 1:46 PM, PDT)