Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are about to embark on a new journey together -- owning a wine label. The Hollywood couple has partnered with the winemaking Perrin family and plans to release the first wine under their label, a rose called Miraval, in March.
The wine is made with organic grapes from the couple's 1,000-acre estate, Chateau Miraval, in Correns, France, which they purchased in 2011 after leasing the property for several years.
Miraval had previously been produced under the name "Pink Floyd," after the famous rock band. Pink Floyd recorded its famous album "The Wall" at the chateau's recording studio, Studio Miraval.
But the vintage won't be made in precisely the same way. Miraval will be aged in stainless steel tanks, which help impart a floral, white lily aroma and brighter flavor notes of strawberry and raspberry. The bottle's label will bear the names, "Jolie-Pitt and Perrin.”
The Perrins »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Watch: 2 New Featurettes & Poster Of Brad Pitt’s Savage ‘Fury’ (From The Playlist. 17 September 2014, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Matthew McConaughey Looks to the Stars in Another Interstellar Poster, While Brad Pitt Is Bruised in New Fury Poster (From Collider.com. 17 September 2014, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher: Disney’s corporate culture culture killed ’20,000 Leagues’ remake (From Hitfix. 16 September 2014, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- What Really Happened to 'Serena,' Starring Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence (From Thompson on Hollywood. 17 September 2014, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- '71' at Nyff: 'Unbroken' star Jack O'Connell lays groundwork for Oscars' (From Gold Derby. 17 September 2014, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- 'Unbroken' is early frontrunner for Adapted Screenplay Oscar (From Gold Derby. 17 September 2014, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass are 'Bourne' again. Are they Hollywood's top actor/director pair? (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney's Bff Rande Gerber Delivers a Plane Filled With Tequila Before Wedding Celebration (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney Flies 100 Cases of Tequila to Italy for His Wedding (From PEOPLE.com. 17 September 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)