Clint Barton and Oliver Queen's arrows have nothing on Cupid, that obnoxious nude baby that pops up in television commercials the same time each year.
If it is your good fortune to get hit with one, you can be assured of a few absolute truths: you'll never get to watch what you want and you'll find yourself cleaning up the mess of a pet you never asked for.
If you are a male dating a female (and on Planet Fanboy, this is just one of a dozen permutations) you're gonna have to whip out the ol' Discover Obsidian Advantage Plus Card and dig deep as the calendar approaches February 14, no matter how much your beloved feigns indifference to crass, material goods.
But there's no reason that what you buy can't be fun for you, too. And if you are a Fanboy and she be Fanboy-tolerant (which is all most of »
- Jordan Hoffman
Similar News ItemsTRON: Legacy (2010)
- Oscar’S Year Of Visual Effects, and The Art Of Seeing And Believing (From Trailers from Hell. 6 February 2016, 9:16 AM, PST)
- Wigutow To Pen "Descender" Adaptation (From Dark Horizons. 3 February 2016, 12:58 AM, PST)
- Tron: Legacy director Joseph Kosinski to direct wildfire drama No Exit (From Flickeringmyth. 2 February 2016, 1:00 AM, PST)
Soylent Green (1973)
- 25 movie trailers that gave away way too much (From Den of Geek. 27 January 2016, 5:31 AM, PST)
- Mindy Newell: Jonas And Jessica (From Comicmix. 25 January 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Notebook's 8th Writers Poll: Fantasy Double Features of 2015 (From MUBI. 4 January 2016, 6:41 AM, PST)
When the Time Comes (1987) (TV)
- Full Us Trailer for Terence Davies' 'Sunset Song' Starring Agyness Deyn (From FirstShowing.net. 3 February 2016, 1:40 PM, PST)
- Watch: Zac Efron And Robert De Niro Go Wild In New Trailer For 'Dirty Grandpa' (From The Playlist. 7 January 2016, 6:08 AM, PST)
- The Honeymoon Killers (From Trailers from Hell. 29 September 2015, 9:55 AM, PDT)