Clint Barton and Oliver Queen's arrows have nothing on Cupid, that obnoxious nude baby that pops up in television commercials the same time each year.
If it is your good fortune to get hit with one, you can be assured of a few absolute truths: you'll never get to watch what you want and you'll find yourself cleaning up the mess of a pet you never asked for.
If you are a male dating a female (and on Planet Fanboy, this is just one of a dozen permutations) you're gonna have to whip out the ol' Discover Obsidian Advantage Plus Card and dig deep as the calendar approaches February 14, no matter how much your beloved feigns indifference to crass, material goods.
But there's no reason that what you buy can't be fun for you, too. And if you are a Fanboy and she be Fanboy-tolerant (which is all most of »
- Jordan Hoffman
Similar News ItemsTRON: Legacy (2010)
- This Week in Blu-ray: Us Edition – The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, Unbroken, Into the Woods and more (From Flickeringmyth. 23 March 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Giveaway – Win A Copy of Unbroken (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 March 2015, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Tron 3 Moves Ahead with Joseph Kosinski Back to Direct (From QuietEarth. 12 March 2015, 1:43 PM, PDT)
Soylent Green (1973)
- The Best Green Things In Movies and TV (From Hitfix. 16 March 2015, 11:26 PM, PDT)
- Throwback Thursday – Go Back In Time With These Eight Essential Sci-fi Films (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 12 March 2015, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- Go Back In Time With Eight Essential Sci-fi Films (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 11 March 2015, 7:05 PM, PDT)
When the Time Comes (1987) (TV)
- Entrancing Trailer for Arnold Schwarzenegger Dramatic Zombie Movie Maggie (From QuietEarth. 25 March 2015, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- Nightcrawlers: meet the young pretenders looking to get their feet under the late-night desks (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 March 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Hugh Bonneville's Downton Abbey 'pal' (From Virgin Media - TV. 16 March 2015, 9:15 AM, PDT)