Holy hot people, Batman!
The Good Wife cast is already one of the best-dressed casts on TV but even they stepped up their game for this new batch of promotional photos, which EW has an exclusive first peek at: (Click below.)
Look how chummy they are!
Of course, on this week’s episode, airing Sunday at 9 p.m. on CBS, the team from Lockhart/Gardner are anything but friendly as Will and Diane enlist Alicia and Cary to be their foes in a mock trial that turns ugly. (You’ll see why…)
While you wait for the episode, check out »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/17/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 March 2014, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Sunday Ratings: Crisis, Resurrection, Believe, Cosmos, Amazing Race, Mentalist (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 March 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- ABC’s ‘Resurrection’ Stays Strong Sunday; NBC’s ‘Crisis’ Builds on ‘Believe’ in Bow (From Variety - TV News. 17 March 2014, 9:09 AM, PDT)
- Survivor's J'Tia Taylor: I Would Have Voted Me Out Too (From PEOPLE.com. 16 March 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Interview: J'Tia Taylor talks 'Survivor: Cagayan' (From Hitfix. 15 March 2014, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Survivor: Cagayan's' J'Tia Taylor: The Brains tribe is all leaders, no followers (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 13 March 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Survivor's J'Tia Has "No Regrets" (Not Even the Rice!) (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 13 March 2014, 5:53 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: The Brains Team Lacks Smarts (From PEOPLE.com. 13 March 2014, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- 'Survivor: Cagayan': Jeff Probst says the Brains tribe 'was so bad it was kind of funny' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 13 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)