Yippee kay-yay! Yay! Yaaaaay! Japanese people are seriously the best. Ever.
No, Valentine's Day has not corroded your eyeballs into seeing everything turned sickly sweet. That is an actual chocolate mold of John McClane, 'cause why the hell not?
While Bruce Willis himself was not on hand for the film debuting festivities, his edible, life-sized cocoa doppelganger was there with a massive milky gun at the ready. Frankly, Willis has never looked so yummy.
As if this weren't enough awesomeness for one day, K1 fighter Nobuaki Kakuda also traipsed along dressed up in the familiar tattered threads of the "Die Hard" hero, walked barefoot on a platter of hopefully fake glass and bristled »
- Amanda Bell
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- Neo-Noir Lives on in New Official Trailer for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (From Horror Asylum. 8 March 2014)
- Sin City: A Dame To Kill Trailer (From QuietEarth. 7 March 2014, 2:26 PM, PST)
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Trailer Offers Sex, Guns, Villains (From Rolling Stone. 7 March 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
Die Hard (1988)
- Joel Silver says Terry Gilliam would have made a "Much better" Watchmen than Zack Snyder (From Flickeringmyth. 28 February 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Exclusive Interview With Producer Joel Silver On Non-Stop (From We Got This Covered. 28 February 2014, 8:17 AM, PST)
- The HeyUGuys interview: Joel Silver & Jaume Collet-Serra discuss Non-Stop (From HeyUGuys. 28 February 2014, 2:30 AM, PST)
A Good Day to Die Hard (2013)
- Thomas Kretschmann Set to Play Villain in ‘Agent 47′ (From LatinoReview. 6 March 2014, 4:14 PM, PST)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and His Team Face the Heat In New Sabotage Clip (From ShockYa. 4 March 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- 'Lego' Leads Not-So-Awesome February at the Box Office... > (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 3 March 2014, 4:28 PM, PST)