Yippee kay-yay! Yay! Yaaaaay! Japanese people are seriously the best. Ever.
No, Valentine's Day has not corroded your eyeballs into seeing everything turned sickly sweet. That is an actual chocolate mold of John McClane, 'cause why the hell not?
While Bruce Willis himself was not on hand for the film debuting festivities, his edible, life-sized cocoa doppelganger was there with a massive milky gun at the ready. Frankly, Willis has never looked so yummy.
As if this weren't enough awesomeness for one day, K1 fighter Nobuaki Kakuda also traipsed along dressed up in the familiar tattered threads of the "Die Hard" hero, walked barefoot on a platter of hopefully fake glass and bristled »
- Amanda Bell
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- Brad Pitt turns 50: 10 of the actor's defining career moments (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
- ‘G.I. Joe 3′ Will Mix New & Returning Characters; Channing Tatum Could Return (From Screen Rant. 16 December 2013, 9:02 AM, PST)
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Was John Goodman good enough? -- Vote (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 December 2013, 6:57 AM, PST)
Die Hard (1988)
- Bruce Willis set to become daddy for fifth time (From RealBollywood. 17 December 2013, 9:50 PM, PST)
- Bruce Willis' Wife, Emma Heming, Is Pregnant With Couple's Second Child (From E! Online. 17 December 2013, 4:39 PM, PST)
- ‘Extraction’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 17 December 2013, 1:05 PM, PST)
A Good Day to Die Hard (2013)
- The Hobbit 2 is anything but desolated atop pre-Christmas UK box office (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 December 2013, 7:34 AM, PST)
- Divergent director Neil Burger won't return for sequel (From Flickeringmyth. 17 December 2013, 11:28 AM, PST)
- Dylan McDermott Is Locked Up in a Freezer in New Images, Trailer for Thriller (From Upcoming-Movies.com. 16 December 2013, 11:37 PM, PST)