Yippee kay-yay! Yay! Yaaaaay! Japanese people are seriously the best. Ever.
No, Valentine's Day has not corroded your eyeballs into seeing everything turned sickly sweet. That is an actual chocolate mold of John McClane, 'cause why the hell not?
While Bruce Willis himself was not on hand for the film debuting festivities, his edible, life-sized cocoa doppelganger was there with a massive milky gun at the ready. Frankly, Willis has never looked so yummy.
As if this weren't enough awesomeness for one day, K1 fighter Nobuaki Kakuda also traipsed along dressed up in the familiar tattered threads of the "Die Hard" hero, walked barefoot on a platter of hopefully fake glass and bristled »
- Amanda Bell
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- More Footage From "Sin City: A Dame To Kill For" (From SneakPeek. 23 April 2014, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- Rumer Willis Has Wardrobe Malfunction At Elle's Women in Music Event! (From TooFab. 23 April 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- New Trailer for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Released (From HeyUGuys. 23 April 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
Die Hard (1988)
- Samuel L. Jackson Would Totally Do Another 'Die Hard' with Bruce Willis (From Movies.com. 15 April 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Could Die Hard 6 Reunite Bruce Willis With Samuel L. Jackson? (From Cinema Blend. 15 April 2014, 6:38 AM, PDT)
- Rumor: Fox Taking ‘Die Hard 6′ Pitches, Wants Samuel L. Jackson to Return (From Slash Film. 15 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
A Good Day to Die Hard (2013)
- Stuart Manashil Bolsters Wme Lit List (From Deadline New York. 22 April 2014, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- First set photo of Arnold Schwarzenegger as Terminator: Genesis starts production (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2014, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- ‘Alex of Venice’ Review: Another Stirring, Sterling Performance From Mary Elizabeth Winstead (From FilmSchoolRejects. 20 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)