Survivor: Does the Subtitle Really Matter Anymore premiered on Wednesday night to just under 9 million total viewers and a 2.4 rating, down 23 percent in the demo from the series’ spring 2012 opener and marking another all-time low for a premiere.
American Idol drew 13.4 mil and a 4.3, down 6 percent week-to-week and delivering, a rival whispers, its smallest audience since Aug. 14, 2002 aka Season 1.
Related | American Idol Recap: Who Run the World? Girls!
Over on The CW, Arrow (3.26 mil/1.1) gained 10 percent with its »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- ‘American Idol's’ Adam Lambert Teases Third Album, New Label (Video) (From The Wrap. 19 September 2014, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Did Doctor Who Outdo Himself? Is Dave Annable the Best Medicine? What Are Laura's Real Mysteries? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- Welcome to Gotham: Your Guide to the Good, the Bad and the... Batty (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more (From EW.com - Inside TV. 19 September 2014, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello Visits Sofía Vergara on Set of Modern Family's Halloween Episode—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Survey: 81% of TV Directors Are White, Only 14% Are Female (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- ‘Agents of Shield’ Season 2 Preview: Showrunners Tease New Faces, Old Enemies (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘Scorpion’ (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Kaley Cuoco Officially Debuts Blonder, Shaggier Pixie Cut on Jimmy Kimmel Live (From Us Weekly. 19 September 2014, 3:59 AM, PDT)