We've got to hand it to "X-Men: Days of Future Past" director Bryan Singer, because the guy sure knows how to surround himself with serious talent. First he went and brought back original "X-Men" trilogy stars Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman and Ellen Page for his time travel epic. Then he signed up "X-Men: First Class" leads Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender. And now?
Singer made the announcement on Twitter late last night, saying "Officially like to welcome #PeterDinklage from #GameOfThrones to #Xmen #DaysofFuturePast Very very excited!"
That, of course, set off an instant storm of speculation over just who Dinklage will be playing. With most of the X-Men already cast, most fans are hoping Dinklage will instead »
- Scott Harris
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Cameras will roll on new X-Men film in May 2017, will likely be New Mutants (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2016, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Rumour: Major Original Trilogy cameos for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story reportedly revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2016, 11:30 PM, PST)
- ‘Pete’s Dragon’ Tops Disney Trio of Best-Selling Discs (From Variety - Film News. 7 December 2016, 5:49 PM, PST)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Graceful Trailer For Z: The Beginning Of Everything Introduces Christina Ricci As Zelda Fitzgerald (From We Got This Covered. 7 December 2016, 2:40 PM, PST)
- Report: Fox Gearing Up To Start Production On Next X-Men Movie In May 2017 (From We Got This Covered. 7 December 2016, 2:25 PM, PST)
- Michael Sheen, Passengers and why Hollywood's hottest leads need a quirky Brit (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 December 2016, 10:36 AM, PST)
- Description Of New Logan Footage From Brazil’s Ccxp (From We Got This Covered. 5 December 2016, 6:09 PM, PST)
- It’s Time To Evolve With The New Trailer For Marvel’s FX Series ‘Legion’ (From The Playlist. 5 December 2016, 10:59 AM, PST)
- Oscar Host Jimmy Kimmel May Have Been the Academy’s Only Choice — Here’s Why (From Indiewire. 5 December 2016, 10:42 AM, PST)