Sparkly eye-liner? Check. Posh threads? Yep. Flashy nail polish? You bet. He may not be a rock star but he sure as hell could be: Meet Magnus Bane, the High Warlock of Brooklyn.
The big-screen adaptation of Cassandra Clare's best-selling urban fantasy "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" doesn't hit theaters until August 23, but MTV News is giving you an exclusive first look at the flamboyant fan-favorite character, played by newcomer Godfrey Gao.
Check out the full-size image on MTV. »
- MTV Staff
Similar News ItemsThe Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (2013)
- Production Begins on Love, Rosie Starring Lily Collins and Sam Claflin (From Collider.com. 16 May 2013, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Lily Collins and Sam Claflin Rehearse on the Set of Love, Rosie (From Comingsoon.net. 16 May 2013)
- Germany's Constantin Medien Posts Lower First-Quarter Results (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 May 2013, 2:31 AM, PDT)
- The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones Character Poster: Jonathan Rhys-Meyers Is Valentine Morgenstern! (From Filmofilia. 10 May 2013, 3:42 AM, PDT)
- 'Mortal Instruments' Sequel: Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell-Bower Confirmed for 'City of Ashes' (From Moviefone. 9 May 2013, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- YA Franchises Mortal Instruments and Divergent Already Have Sequels in the Works (From Beyond Hollywood. 9 May 2013, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Latest The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Character Poster Is an Instrument of Chaos (From Dread Central. 11 May 2013, 11:32 AM, PDT)
- Godfrey Gao as Magnus Bane In The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones Character Poster! (From Filmofilia. 11 May 2013, 5:22 AM, PDT)
- New Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Poster Is an Instrument of Evil (From Dread Central. 10 May 2013, 9:15 AM, PDT)