Survivor returned Wednesday night with a rousing premiere episode, yet the franchise’s ratings continued their steady downward march.
One thing that’s never made sense to me is why, in this era where DVRs are being used in 47 percent of households, CBS changes the title of Survivor for every edition.
As fans know, each cycle of the show has an official location or theme-based subtitle to help distinguish it from previous cycles. »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Round-Up: Shout! Factory TV’s Summer of Fear, Cthulhu Idol Vinyl Bank, The Last Survivors Blu-ray / DVD (From DailyDead. 4 July 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/3/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 July 2015, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Relive 75 Years of Disney Songs in Just 5 Minutes With This Crazy-Good Mashup Video (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Joe Manganiello Says Sofia Vergara Refuses to Make a Movie Together Like Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez's 2003 Flop Gigli (From Us Weekly. 2 July 2015, 3:36 AM, PDT)
- Carol Leifer to Adapt Her Memoir 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Crying' for TV (From Indiewire Television. 1 July 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara's 'simple' bridal beauty (From National Ledger. 1 July 2015, 4:36 AM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/3/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 July 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Food Fighters, Wayward Pines, Astronaut Wives Club, Under the Dome, Hannibal (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 July 2015, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Thursday Ratings: 'Wayward Pines,' 'Aquarius,' 'Dome' drop pre-holiday (From Hitfix. 3 July 2015, 9:59 AM, PDT)