ABC is sending Happy Endings to the Friday night graveyard at the end of March, the network announced late Wednesday night.
Replacing the sitcom in its current Tuesdays at 9/8c timeslot, will be Anthony Bourdain's new cooking competition show The Taste, which currently airs at 8/7c on Tuesdays. New episodes of Celebrity Wife Swap will take over the 8/7c timeslot.
Read More > »
- Liz Raftery
Similar News Items"Happy Endings" (2011)
- Hope-watching vs. hate-watching in TV's new Golden Age (From Hitfix. 16 April 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Clip and Poster of Tribeca-bound Comedy Slow Learners Released (From ShockYa. 13 April 2015, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Confirmed: 'Captain America: Civil War' Directors Will Take Over the 'Avengers' From Joss Whedon (From Movies.com. 7 April 2015, 4:36 PM, PDT)
- Chef's Table is another slice of 'cool culinary' myth-making (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 April 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Review: ‘The Birth of Sake’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 April 2015, 1:33 AM, PDT)
- 8 reasons why 'River Monsters' is Animal Planet's most popular show (From Hitfix. 16 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
"The Taste" (2013/I)
- Nigella Lawson returns to British TV (From Virgin Media - TV. 22 April 2015, 4:11 AM, PDT)
- Simply Nigella: Nigella Lawson returns to BBC Two with easy recipes (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 April 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Syfy Announces Geeks Who Drink With Zachary Levi (From AreYouScreening. 15 April 2015, 12:57 PM, PDT)