ABC is sending Happy Endings to the Friday night graveyard at the end of March, the network announced late Wednesday night.
Replacing the sitcom in its current Tuesdays at 9/8c timeslot, will be Anthony Bourdain's new cooking competition show The Taste, which currently airs at 8/7c on Tuesdays. New episodes of Celebrity Wife Swap will take over the 8/7c timeslot.
Read More > »
- Liz Raftery
Similar News Items"Happy Endings" (2011)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Chicago Fire, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Supernatural, Bones, Flash, Scorpion and More (From TVLine.com. 18 November 2015, 4:03 PM, PST)
- How I Met Your Mother Creators, CBS Team for New York Mythological (From TVLine.com. 16 November 2015, 5:56 PM, PST)
- Quantico Boss Talks Alex's Surrender, Liam's Scandal, Simon's Switch & More (From TVLine.com. 15 November 2015, 7:58 PM, PST)
- A History of Celebrity Chefs Insulting the Crap Out of Each Other (From E! Online. 25 November 2015, 12:51 PM, PST)
- Anthony Bourdain Responds to Ongoing Guy Fieri Feud, Insists He's Just Making ''Jokes'' (From E! Online. 24 November 2015, 3:17 PM, PST)
- 2016 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Matthew Ross’ Frank and Lola (From ioncinema. 24 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
"The Taste" (2013/I)
- Nigella Lawson: the domestic goddess is back and bang on form (From The Guardian - TV News. 2 November 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Game of Thrones sets a record at the Emmy Awards, full list of winners here (From Flickeringmyth. 21 September 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- 'Emmys' 2015 Winners and Losers (From MovieWeb. 21 September 2015, 12:03 AM, PDT)