ABC is sending Happy Endings to the Friday night graveyard at the end of March, the network announced late Wednesday night.
Replacing the sitcom in its current Tuesdays at 9/8c timeslot, will be Anthony Bourdain's new cooking competition show The Taste, which currently airs at 8/7c on Tuesdays. New episodes of Celebrity Wife Swap will take over the 8/7c timeslot.
Read More > »
- Liz Raftery
Similar News Items"Happy Endings" (2011)
- The Russo Brothers Reveal How You Get a Job Directing a Marvel Movie (From Movies.com. 25 August 2016, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Doctor Strange Reshoots Brought in Community Creator Dan Harmon (From MovieWeb. 24 August 2016, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- How Civil War Sets Up Avengers: Infinity War According to Directors (From MovieWeb. 22 August 2016, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- How Jeff Zucker Made CNN Great Again (From Variety - TV News. 2 August 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Anthony Bourdain's Latest Thoughts on Guy Fieri May Prove There Is Still Beef Between the Chefs (From E! Online. 6 June 2016, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- 'Feed the Beast': Everything You Need to Know (From Rolling Stone. 3 June 2016, 8:51 AM, PDT)
"The Taste" (2013/I)
- Chefs Impact Report: The Culinary Celebs Cooking Up Empires in Entertainment (From Variety - Film News. 25 February 2016, 11:28 AM, PST)
- Chefs Impact Report: The Culinary Celebs Cooking Up Empires in Entertainment (From Variety - TV News. 25 February 2016, 11:28 AM, PST)
- Nigella Lawson: the domestic goddess is back and bang on form (From The Guardian - TV News. 2 November 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)