ABC is sending Happy Endings to the Friday night graveyard at the end of March, the network announced late Wednesday night.
Replacing the sitcom in its current Tuesdays at 9/8c timeslot, will be Anthony Bourdain's new cooking competition show The Taste, which currently airs at 8/7c on Tuesdays. New episodes of Celebrity Wife Swap will take over the 8/7c timeslot.
Read More > »
- Liz Raftery
Similar News Items"Happy Endings" (2011)
- Ratings: Grimm Hits Low, Cristela Slips, Hart of Dixie Finale Flat (From TVLine.com. 28 March 2015, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- The Point Radio: Zombies Done Different On Izombie (From Comicmix. 28 March 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Casey Wilson Compares Her First Trimester to "an Extreme Hangover," Is Relieved to Be Pregnant With a Boy (From E! Online. 26 March 2015, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- Anthony Bourdain’s New Graphic Novel Has a Deliciously Violent Cover (From Vulture. 24 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- SXSW Film Review: ‘Bone in the Throat’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 March 2015, 5:21 PM, PDT)
- SXSW: Watch The Trailer For Adaptation Of Anthony Bourdain's 'Bone In The Throat' With Ed Westwick & Tom Wilkinson (From The Playlist. 13 March 2015, 11:18 AM, PDT)
"The Taste" (2013/I)
- The Taste: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 January 2015, 12:37 PM, PST)
- What Is 'The Taste' Cooking Up This Season? Et Goes Behind the Scenes (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 December 2014, 5:06 PM, PST)
- Why Anthony Bourdain loves doing 'The Taste' (From Hitfix. 4 December 2014, 12:04 PM, PST)