On TV this Thursday: Zero Hour is upon us, Glee walks a core couple down the aisle, Community celebrates Halloween (of course) and we get a big step closer to crowning the next American Idol. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.
Preview | Vampire Diaries‘ Joseph Morgan on Klaroline’s ‘Honest’ Moment, Klaus’ Exit
Preview | The Big Bang Theory: Get Scoop on Tonight’s Valentine’s Day Episode!
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Jordin Sparks Flaunts Hot Bikini Body In Las Vegas (From TooFab. 20 April 2014, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Michelle Obama to Guest Star on 'Nashville' (From Rolling Stone. 20 April 2014, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Jordin Sparks Stuns in Bikini at Las Vegas Event With Jason Derulo: Pictures (From Us Weekly. 20 April 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Has a Nip Slip Shooting "On My Way" Music Video—See Her Wardrobe Malfunction Pic! (From E! Online. 21 April 2014, 5:12 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Suffers Nip Slip, Has Wardrobe Malfunction During "On My Way" Video Shoot: Picture (From Us Weekly. 21 April 2014, 3:20 AM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: A Boston Marathon Runner Returns! (From Popsugar. 20 April 2014, 11:50 PM, PDT)
"Mad Men" (2007)
- Make Some Noise for This Quiet Ones Prize Package (From Dread Central. 21 April 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- “Castle” Goes 70s, Gwen Stefani Eyed as a “Voice” Judge and Syfy Orders More “Face Off” (From The Backlot. 21 April 2014, 4:49 AM, PDT)
- Mad Men Review: “A Day’s Work” (Season 7, Episode 2) (From We Got This Covered. 21 April 2014, 3:34 AM, PDT)