I’m sure everyone remembers the royal wedding, a stunning ceremony in which Prince William finally tied the knot with Kate Middleton, but in truth, Kate captured the hearts of an entire nation long before her marriage, her natural beauty and graceful manner perfectly embodying the ideal for whom England may one day call their Queen Consort.
So with the intense media buzz surrounding the royal family and the critical success of The King’s Speech, based on the relationship between King George VI and his speech therapist Lionel Logue, it is only a matter of time before we see a biopic of the newest addition to the family, thus marking this as the perfect time to delve into the debate of which actresses could possibly pull off such an important role.
Also, I feel I should mention something that should come as no surprise, I am completely avoiding the »
- Adam Giles
Similar News ItemsPrince William
- Princess Kate, Prince William and Prince Harry Attend Wwi Vigil in France (From PEOPLE.com. 30 June 2016, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- An Inside Look at the Differences Between William and George's Royal Childhoods (From Popsugar. 30 June 2016, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Prince Harry Joins Coldplay on Stage For a Cause Close to His Heart (From Popsugar. 28 June 2016, 8:53 PM, PDT)
Catherine Duchess of Cambridge
- Kate Middleton, Prince William, and Prince Harry Step Out For an Important Cause in France (From Popsugar. 30 June 2016, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Year in Pictures (From Popsugar. 29 June 2016, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- 10 Thoughts Kate Middleton Probably Has on a Daily Basis (From Popsugar. 29 June 2016, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy Boss Talks Meredith and Alex's Potential Romance (From E! Online. 14 June 2016, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Finale: A Wedding, Baby & Secret Marriage (Spoilers) (From Variety - TV News. 19 May 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Two Marriage Proposals, One Death & Meredith’s New Man (Spoilers) (From Variety - TV News. 12 May 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)