Happy Endings has found a new timeslot home, but fans of the comedy are probably not going to be too happy about this move.
ABC announced today back-to-back episodes of Happy Endings will air Fridays starting March 29 at 8 p.m. Et. The move comes after Endings has bounced around ABC’s schedule for a few months, first relinquishing its Tuesday nights and then being pulled from Sundays, where it took up a brief residence.
In a release announcing the midseason shuffle, ABC said the switch will not affect Last Man Standing or Malibu Country because both will have concluded their seasons by then. »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Jabbawockeez Dance Crew Invades 'Halloween Horror Nights' (From MovieWeb. 4 August 2015, 7:26 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/4/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 August 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2015: The professional dancers are already in rehearsals (From Digital Spy - TV news. 4 August 2015, 5:24 AM, PDT)
"Happy Endings" (2011)
- David Alan Grier to Play Cowardly Lion in NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’ (From Variety - TV News. 4 August 2015, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Saif Ali Khan to Star in Bollywood Remake of ‘Before I Go to Sleep’ (From Variety - Film News. 23 July 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- ‘Happy Endings’ Star Eliza Coupe Closes ABC Studios Production Deal (From The Wrap. 20 July 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
"Malibu Country" (2012)
- Justin Prentice Joins ‘Awkward'; Tom Lipinski In ‘Madoff’ Miniseries (From Deadline TV. 2 June 2015, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- ABC renews 'Last Man Standing' for Season 5 (From Hitfix. 10 May 2015, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Matt Berry To Replace Tim Doyle As ‘Last Man Standing’ Showrunner (From Deadline TV. 6 May 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)