Happy Endings has found a new timeslot home, but fans of the comedy are probably not going to be too happy about this move.
ABC announced today back-to-back episodes of Happy Endings will air Fridays starting March 29 at 8 p.m. Et. The move comes after Endings has bounced around ABC’s schedule for a few months, first relinquishing its Tuesday nights and then being pulled from Sundays, where it took up a brief residence.
In a release announcing the midseason shuffle, ABC said the switch will not affect Last Man Standing or Malibu Country because both will have concluded their seasons by then. »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Brooke Burke-Charvet Admits She "Doesn't Quite Understand" Dancing With the Stars Ouster (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Cheryl Burke To Blog 'DWTS' Journey For Access Hollywood (From Access Hollywood. 14 March 2014, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/14/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 March 2014, 2:29 PM, PDT)
"Happy Endings" (2011)
- Comedy Writer Erik Sommers Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV (From Deadline TV. 14 March 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Tyler Perrython: 15 Tyler Perry Productions Watched, Graded + Ranked (From TheFabLife - Movies. 14 March 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Thomas Lennon is the Other Half of “The Odd Couple,” Trevor Donovan is a Texas Ranger and “Once Upon a Time” Gets Wicked (From The Backlot. 14 March 2014, 4:59 AM, PDT)
"Malibu Country" (2012)
- Cancelled or Renewed? ABC TV Shows Status (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 March 2014, 10:25 PM, PST)
- P!nk & Carey Hart -- Photog Sues Over Malibu Fight ... He Called Me a Pedophile C**t (From TMZ. 25 November 2013, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Ratings: ABC's Friday Comedies Return Down, Shark Tank Premiere Dips But Tops Night (From TVLine.com. 21 September 2013, 9:30 AM, PDT)