Happy Endings has found a new timeslot home, but fans of the comedy are probably not going to be too happy about this move.
ABC announced today back-to-back episodes of Happy Endings will air Fridays starting March 29 at 8 p.m. Et. The move comes after Endings has bounced around ABC’s schedule for a few months, first relinquishing its Tuesday nights and then being pulled from Sundays, where it took up a brief residence.
In a release announcing the midseason shuffle, ABC said the switch will not affect Last Man Standing or Malibu Country because both will have concluded their seasons by then. »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/6/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 July 2015, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Jane Tranter Leaving BBC Worldwide Prods.; Matt Forde Named as Replacement (From Variety - TV News. 6 July 2015, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Rumer Willis Wears Skimpy Patriotic Bikini to Party With Khloe Kardashian on July 4th (From Us Weekly. 6 July 2015, 4:56 AM, PDT)
"Happy Endings" (2011)
- "Minority Report" Switches Out A Twin (From Dark Horizons. 30 June 2015, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- Nick Zano Joins Fox’s ‘Minority Report’ (From Variety - TV News. 30 June 2015, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Minority Report Adds One Big Happy's Nick Zano as Pre-cog Twin (From TVLine.com. 30 June 2015, 2:11 PM, PDT)
"Malibu Country" (2012)
- Justin Prentice Joins ‘Awkward'; Tom Lipinski In ‘Madoff’ Miniseries (From Deadline TV. 2 June 2015, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- ABC renews 'Last Man Standing' for Season 5 (From Hitfix. 10 May 2015, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Matt Berry To Replace Tim Doyle As ‘Last Man Standing’ Showrunner (From Deadline TV. 6 May 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)