Now all three remaining Mikaelsons — Klaus, Elijah & Rebekah — will appear on the back-door pilot, airing April 25.
I’ve got some good news for Claire Holt — and some very bad news for fans of Rebekah’s re-budding relationship with Stefan (Paul Wesley) on The Vampire Diaries: The Australian actress has officially joined the cast of The CW’s purposed Tvd spin-off, The Originals!
Rebekah joining The Originals makes a lot of sense — she is, after all, an Original — but it also means her tenure on The Vampire Diaries has a definite expiration date.
Interestingly enough, Deadline notes that Claire was originally supposed to co-star in the spin-off, but “talks hit a snag,” so Phoebe Tonkin joined instead. Does this mean there’s a chance Phoebe’s character, Hayley, won’t be sticking around, after all?
Who Else Is Going To Be On ‘The Originals’?
So many people!
- Andy Swift
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 10/24/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 October 2016, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- 14 TV Vampires Who Really Don't Suck (From TVfanatic. 24 October 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Two Other Summer Series Renewed at The CW (From TVLine.com. 24 October 2016, 10:46 AM, PDT)
Paul Wesley (II)
- "The Vampire Diaries: Postcards From The Edge" (From SneakPeek. 24 October 2016, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: Season Eight Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 October 2016, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- New Extended Promo & Stills For The Vampire Diaries Season 8 Episode 2: "Today Will Be Different" (From ComicBookMovie. 22 October 2016, 2:02 AM, PDT)
Joseph Morgan (I)
- 35 Klaroline Moments From The Vampire Diaries That Will Make Your Heart Burst (From BuzzSugar. 21 October 2016, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- "The Vampire Diaries: Pictures Of You" (From SneakPeek. 26 September 2016, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Footage From "The Originals: Behind The Black Horizon" (From SneakPeek. 20 September 2016, 10:22 AM, PDT)