They're both blond, they both have burned up the pop and country charts with their catchy songs, and they're both Grammy winners, but Carrie Underwood insists there is no feud with her fellow artist Taylor Swift.
Asked how she thinks rumors of a feud sprung up, Carrie blamed the gossip mags.
"In every magazine and every, pretty much newspaper or on gossip TV shows they can just get away with ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Why Did Taylor Swift Totally Freak Out With Justin Timberlake? (From Popsugar. 29 March 2015, 6:54 PM, PDT)
- Best & Worst Dressed Stars at the 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift, Brittany Snow & More! (From E! Online. 29 March 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Go Inside the iHeartRadio Music Awards With the Best Snaps of the Stars (From Popsugar. 29 March 2015, 5:57 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Debuts Baby Pic (From Access Hollywood. 29 March 2015, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Shares an Adorable Snap of Her Baby Boy! (From Popsugar. 29 March 2015, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Shares New Photo of Baby Son Isaiah—See His Adorable Face for the First Time! (From E! Online. 29 March 2015, 11:44 AM, PDT)
"CBS This Morning" (2012)
- ‘Pretty Woman’ Cast Reunion Reveals Film’s Dark Original Ending (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 March 2015, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- CBS Extends Contract for News Chief David Rhodes Into 2019 (From Variety - TV News. 23 March 2015, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- ‘Jinx’ Director Jarecki Didn’t Hear Robert Durst’s Confession Shocker For “Many Months” (From Deadline TV. 16 March 2015, 9:17 AM, PDT)