They're both blond, they both have burned up the pop and country charts with their catchy songs, and they're both Grammy winners, but Carrie Underwood insists there is no feud with her fellow artist Taylor Swift.
Asked how she thinks rumors of a feud sprung up, Carrie blamed the gossip mags.
"In every magazine and every, pretty much newspaper or on gossip TV shows they can just get away with ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- OneReblublic Music Video for The Giver - "Ordinary Human" (From GeekTyrant. 12 July 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Celebrity Street Style -- How to Get This Week's Hottest Looks! (From TooFab. 11 July 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- 5 Brand New Songs for Your Weekend Playlist: Usher, OneRepublic and More (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 July 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Prince William and Prince George Have an Adorable Morning Routine (From Popsugar. 11 July 2014, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Forgets Husband Mike Fisher's Twitter Handle on Fourth Wedding Anniversary (From Us Weekly. 11 July 2014, 2:24 AM, PDT)
- So Carrie Underwood Doesn't Know Husband Mike Fisher's Twitter Handle After 4 Years of Marriage, No Big Deal (From E! Online. 10 July 2014, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- Inside Savannah Guthrie's News-Themed Baby Shower: All the Details and Pics! (From E! Online. 9 July 2014, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- John Oliver Brings Down the House at Museum of the Moving Image Honors for Charlie Rose, HBO’s Richard Plepler (From Variety - TV News. 12 June 2014, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Spike Lee Hosts Star-Studded Dinner at His Home (From PEOPLE.com. 12 June 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)