Hollywood can be a big, weird, lonely place. Sometimes, for better or worse, that's going to make you want to get with Cher. And as Woody Allen once said, in defending his controversial relationship with his adopted daughter, the heart wants what the heart wants.
It's not for us to judge.
Just kidding! Of course it is. Here are 10 of the most bizarre Hollywood couples ever, past and present.
Tom Cruise and Cher got together in the mid-1980s, and while we weren't there at the time or anything, it certainly feels like it was more of a "Hey, you're internationally famous? Crazy, I'm internationally famous too! Let's bone!" type of relationship than one based on love. Depressingly for all of us, somewhere in an alternate universe, their firstborn is debuting his/her/its bestselling tell-all book, "Cher-ry Maguire: My Life with Tom and Cher" right now on Dr. Phil. »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- A Brief (Pun Intended) History Of Lawyers In The Movies Part II (From The Hollywood Interview. 6 May 2015, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- "Rogue Nation" Boasts Major Underwater Stunt (From Dark Horizons. 6 May 2015, 7:07 AM, PDT)
- Ava DuVernay on How to Move the Film Industry in the Right Direction (From Indiewire. 6 May 2015, 6:56 AM, PDT)
- Have We Finally Reached (and Found) Our New Stars for a New Erac (From Rope Of Silicon. 6 May 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie -- Selling New Orleans Mansion ... Big Easy Future Unclear (From TMZ. 6 May 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Selling Their New Orleans Mansion for $6.5 Million—Get the Scoop! (From E! Online. 6 May 2015, 12:13 PM, PDT)
Michael Jackson (I)
- Idol's Tyanna Jones Talks 'Tightrope,' 'Stay,' and Audition-Round Struggles (From TVLine.com. 5 May 2015, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Move over Bill Murray, forget Tina Fey: how I became an improv king (From The Guardian - TV News. 5 May 2015, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Pumped-Up Six (From TVLine.com. 4 May 2015, 7:15 PM, PDT)