Hugh Laurie is reportedly in discussions per THR to co-star in the upcoming Brad Bird film Tomorrowland as the film's antagonist alongside the film's already cast protagonist, George Clooney. If the villain requires a limp then Laurie has plenty of experience to offer (re: House M.D.).
Tomorrowland is the new name for the Damon Lindeof and Entertainment Weekly writer and Lost theorist Jeff Jensen story that was formerly known as 1952. The new name offers a direct connection to the Tomorrowland attraction at Disneyland and Disney World, amongst other Disney parks. The first Tomorrowland themed land opened on July 17, 1955, only three years after the original film's title.
The only rumored plot detail from Tomorrowland suggests the story revolves around a man (Clooney) searching for extraterrestrial life on earth. It was compared to being in the vein of Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
Like Lindelof's Prometheus before it, Tomorrowland is gaining »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- The Callow Way – Why Simon Pegg Was Wrong – And Right (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2015, 2:20 AM, PDT)
- Mission: Impossible 6 May Already Be In Development (From Cinema Blend. 23 May 2015, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Mission: Impossible 6 already in early development (From Flickeringmyth. 23 May 2015, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Tomorrowland claims Us box office with $32.1m in quiet Memorial Day weekend (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 May 2015, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Tops $200 Million in China (From Variety - Film News. 24 May 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Us Box-Office: Tomorrowland opens to average $32.2 million (From The Hollywood News. 24 May 2015, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office: Tomorrowland Leads Weak Holiday Frame (From TheHDRoom. 24 May 2015, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Second Opinion – Tomorrowland (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2015, 1:37 AM, PDT)
- New Tomorrowland Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Plot & More (From OnTheFlix. 23 May 2015, 9:02 PM, PDT)