Josh Duhamel may seem like the consummate leading man, all tan skin and white teeth. After all, he did get his start in the infamous soap "All My Children" and was later the titular Tad in "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!" His role in "Safe Haven," opening Valentine's Day, is somewhat familiar territory: Based on the Nicholas Sparks novel of the same name, the film tells the story of single dad Alex (Duhamel) and his seemingly doomed love affair with Katie (Julianne Hough), a Woman With A Secret who showed up to his small town under duress and settled down almost immediately.
However, Duhamel was refreshingly candid in a chat with NextMovie, putting on display some decidedly un-rom-com views. Read ahead to find out about the inspiration behind his murder-face, his musical aspirations, the surprising first movie he made out to and more.
This movie is a kind of »
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsJosh Duhamel
- Hollywood's Moms and Dads Come Together For a Cause (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 3:05 PM, PST)
- Fergie Says It Would Be "Amazing" to Give Baby Axl a Little Sister One Day (From E! Online. 6 December 2013, 10:41 AM, PST)
- Fergie Shares Plans for Baby Axl's First Christmas, Gushes "Being a Mommy Is the Best Thing Ever" (From E! Online. 5 December 2013, 2:13 PM, PST)
- Inside Adam Sandler's Star-Studded Holiday Party With Demi Moore, Julianne Hough and More! (From E! Online. 5 December 2013, 6:32 PM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus Wants What Justin and Britney Had (From Popsugar. 5 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)
- The 50 Hottest Bikini Moments of 2013 (From Popsugar. 5 December 2013, 2:40 AM, PST)
"All My Children" (1970)
- 'Holidaze's' Jennie Garth: 'I've done a couple that weren't so good' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 December 2013, 2:49 PM, PST)
- Bad-Ass New Poster For ‘Raze’ (From The Hollywood News. 6 December 2013, 10:16 AM, PST)
- Prospect Park’s Jeff Kwatinetz Takes Company To Court Over Non-Compete Clauses (From Deadline TV. 3 December 2013, 12:06 PM, PST)