The Batman Arkham video games – Arkham Asylum and Arkham City – have been two of the best received superhero video games in recent years. Finally, a set of games based on a comic book character that aren’t a terrible movie tie-ins or just generally poor.
Now it has been announced that a third Arkham game will be released this year, while Rocksteady (the studio behind both games) are reportedly stepping away from the series and are – instead – working on a stylised prequel detailing Batman’s first encounter with the Joker, which isn’t likely to be out until at least 2014. But which of the two games will be better? My money’s on the Arkham City sequel, and here’s 10 reasons why.
10. Mark Hamill Won’t Be Voicing Joker In The Prequel
- Sean Michael Hackett
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight (2008)
- Malaysia rallies international team for 'Tombirou' (From ScreenDaily. 25 August 2016, 2:46 AM, PDT)
- The inherent oddness of Michael Bay’s Transformers films (From Den of Geek. 24 August 2016, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- The Toy Box: Batman: The Animated Series, Marvel, Bruce Lee, The Force Awakens & More (From Slash Film. 24 August 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Mark Hamill (I)
- Terminally Ill Star Wars Fan Gets an Early Rogue One Screening (From MovieWeb. 24 August 2016, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Mark Hamill Supports Social Media Campaign to Help Terminally Ill Fan See Rogue One Early (From PEOPLE.com. 23 August 2016, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Max Steel: first international trailer (From Den of Geek. 22 August 2016, 11:14 PM, PDT)
- The Fovc Guide To The Drive-in Movie Part 3: Drive-in Movie Movies (From Trailers from Hell. 21 August 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- "Suicide Squad" - 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly' (From SneakPeek. 21 August 2016, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- Blade Runner 2: Jared Leto joins the cast (From Den of Geek. 18 August 2016, 1:17 PM, PDT)